Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.9.5.0
Mine that I downloaded here doesn't even open this error there from the photo that I barely have any idea what it means.:unsure:
The name folder (il2cpp) even exists there is that I forgot to select it so it didn't appear in the photo.
The_Spellbook_0950_Windows_x86.jpg

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Mine that I downloaded here doesn't even open this error there from the photo that I barely have any idea what it means.:unsure:
The name folder (il2cpp) even exists there is that I forgot to select it so it didn't appear in the photo.
View attachment 683275
I found a solution to the problem in this forum, download this file https://f95zone.to/masked/workuploa...bqXx2SdFppwwT4uBVHJQ1Bmi25mTIBred7U1c9wzeCS6Z, unzip it and copy it to the game folder with replacement. The error is that file in the game folder for windows 64.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The error is that file in the game folder for windows 64.
My windows is 64 but I usually use a lot of 32bit things and it even works.
The first releases of this game I downloaded on the same platform now x86 32bit and it worked but now with this new version it gave that error, I will have to download the x64 again and try to open it again if I give the same error I will apply that file you passed .... thanks friend for the tip. (y)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Every time I download it for Mac it says can’t run app
First, you downloaded and outdated version. Second, the game has insufficient rights on Mac to run, because it is from an unknown source.

You can change the permissions by using chmod. Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game folder and hit enter]

Important note: Between "x" and your game folder needs to be a space. Also make sure, after you drag and dropped game.app/game folder into Terminal.app, that the path shown in terminal window us an absolute path with apostrophes (') in front and end (see attachment).

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Does the love route sotp after the restaurant with the mom or i need to create a new game?

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As I do not like these ''friends'' MC. Nothing but looking how to get under Nancy's panties (ours Mom / Landlady). I would not consider them friends, although sometimes funny situations are with them.

MC on a date with Nancy, maybe he was looking at Lucy, but he said he can't do it because it's David's 'mother'.
And Michael and David, if only they had the opportunity to have sex with Nancy, certainly would have used her without looking at the MC.

Reactions: EJW

Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the cuckold route (MC doesn't like it) that start before the new update? I can't progress my old save due to an animation bug. And it looks like the save shared before is for the sharing route only.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I disagree about Kelly. Her new design fits pretty well into the sharing route imo. Reading about her strict religious parents, her going to church, being a virgin with no real sexual experience, shows that her "corruption" lead to a rebellion. Her sexual frustrated inner self is finally in control and does what she always desired - to change herself. Old Kelly was an image of her religious parents. Our new Kelly is the image of the Spellbook.
Wait, that punk character is Kelly? (havent played latest chapter yet).

Wow, they ruined the best looking character in one chapter. I guess I wont bother checking up with this one again. I dont get why some devs think that ''corruption'' means turning character ugly.

Her new design doesnt fit her at all. If the character doesnt look remotely comparable at all its not corruption anymore. I agree with them if they just ruin a character like that, the NTR angle becomes pointless.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wait, that punk character is Kelly? (havent played latest chapter yet).

Wow, they ruined the best looking character in one chapter. I guess I wont bother checking up with this one again. I dont get why some devs think that ''corruption'' means turning character ugly.

Her new design doesnt fit her at all. If the character doesnt look remotely comparable at all its not corruption anymore. I agree with them if they just ruin a character like that, the NTR angle becomes pointless.
Where does the whole corruption argument comes from? How is it link to the Spellbook? Who said that the Spellbook corrupts people? :unsure:

The book could have change their mind entirely would it still be corruption or not?:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes