Feb 14, 2018
Yes, user BaasB posted dev's dropbox download links in the request channel and announced it here in the thread.

But possible that due to the time zones you missed the links and by the time you were back online dev's links were taking down.
I Missed it too now I guess its the wait game or some other good soul posts new links

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Since everyone has there 2 cents in figure i would say, Kelly's makeover is :sick::cautious:(n). You took the Young look and threw 20 YEARS on her. You can still keep the cute or at least girl next door look without a full blown ugly slut look. :D.

But MAIN reason i'm commenting -- not sure why but i kept trying different routes and game actually got up to running at 10 GB of Ram :unsure: Skyrim, GTA5, CIV VI and Rome don't even get near that after playing them 5x as long. Is there a memory leak somewhere?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Hey guys,
I hope everyone is alright!

The bad news is that It was a very tiring month and many miss-fortunes happened to both me and Rocco. From health issues, to our computer almost burning down... Thankfully, all issues seem to be just a matter of time till are back in normal.
The good news is that if everything goes alright from now on this will be the biggest episode we made AND This months update will have a scene with each and every girl! Of course some scenes will be shorter than others and others huge. But the positive is that we will manage to include all our favorite women in this update!
Furthermore, in this update we will start differentiating the "love route", thus give you the ability to chose between a corruption/slave/domination route and an actual love route.

In the "Domination Route" you will have the ability to use the girls mostly for sexual pleasure dominating them and getting what you want. (could turn them into your personal sex slaves eventually if you wish.)
In the actual "love route" you will have a more romantic relationship with them with deep emotions and feelings.
Now the catch. As in both routes the girls get more and more bonded with you, you will need to be careful as if they see you get physical or flirty with others they might get jealous and hurt their feelings. Thus you will need to play your cards right! Of course if you play your cards right you might have the opportunity to have them all together just for you!

Lastly we are updating our games code system and eventually the save system, some changes will be ready from this update others will be ready later on. We will talk more about this later this month.
Stay tuned,
Jim and Rocco

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, Anybody know why white screen occurs in starting the game to entire scenes.. I'm using android base. Please help me how to rectify this bug or what is the problem it is?

Oct 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the movie theater with the sister. As soon as mc starts going down on her the video starts looping and doesn't stop no matter what I try. Saved and loaded only for the same thing to happen

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck at the movie theater with the sister. As soon as mc starts going down on her the video starts looping and doesn't stop no matter what I try. Saved and loaded only for the same thing to happen
It happens often with the videos.
Just load another save file and skip until you reach that scene (but be careful because sometimes skipping whilea video is playing causes it to loop so slow down when approaching to one).

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Maybe someone need to explain the Terms "Neotorare" and "Cuckold" again for me. Like in the "NTR for Dummies" fashion...

Because I thought, it means that it is no problem for me if others have sex with "my" girls. But this game teach me, that it means that I am a weepy little boy that never get anything while everyone else have the fun. Taking commands from everyone, being the doormat for everyone etc.

So instead of watching my best friend pounding my girl before I got my turn.. the game forces me into a deep wimpy submassive role with nothing but tears and wailing. And make me watch scenes where I am not physically present.

Is that the correct translation? Or is it just this game? (btw.. this is a serious question. I realy want to know it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koronak

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Maybe someone need to explain the Terms "Neotorare" and "Cuckold" again for me. Like in the "NTR for Dummies" fashion...
Netorare, or in short NTR, is a buzzword used in this forum for all sorts of different kinks. For everyone it has a different meaning.

NTR is a Japanese made up word describing "cheating by sleeping with someone". Means, your love one/girlfriend etc. cheats on you with a third person either willingly or unwillingly. Latter in from of rape. The over interpretation of "willingly" is often used by forum users to include cuckolding, swinging, wifesharing/hotwifing, male-female-male threesome etc..

The main subject of NTR is to cause jealousy for the player. In real life cuckoldry doesn't cause jealousy, because the act of adultery happens in consents. However, cuckoldry as part of Femdom can be NTR, if the focus is humiliation of the cheated one (cause of bad feelings etc).

As said before, NTR is often falsely used for swinging, wifesharing/hotwifing and MFM threesomes. Normally this acts happened in consents with all involved parties without the aim to cause jealousy for anyone. Here the main aim is to fully live out your sexual desires with and/or in presence of your partner.

So, NTR in Spellbook depends therefore which path you take. So far the NTR aka dark path is split into a sharing/(light) cuckoldry and a whine (heavy) cuckoldry (humiliation) route.

kylrad

Mar 30, 2020
Patreon update:

Hey guys, I hope you're alright!

This month was a tough one for the team. We are still in the creation of this episode, hopefully we will manage to finish everything as usual on the 30th of this month! It will be tough but we will do everything we can to meet the deadline.

- Rocco also made an important coding update that consists of 3 main points:
1) From now on you will need to login with your Patreon or Subscribestar account. This is important for us because lately our game was been sold to pirate sites and this way we are adding another line of defense.
2) Furthermore, this will enable you to download each update and not the whole game every time thus significantly reducing the download time!
3) We made significant progress on the save system, making it faster and lighter + now you can save at any scene, at any given time. Even during a video.
Next in line, is to finish the code on naming a save so you can easily take any route you wish and go back at it when you feel like it! Without forgetting which save you need to load.

Lastly, this will be the biggest episode we have ever done with more than 30 videos and almost 300 images...

Stay tuned,

Jim and Rocco

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
1) From now on you will need to login with your Patreon or Subscribestar account. This is important for us because lately our game was been sold to pirate sites and this way we are adding another line of defense.
This part needs a bit of clarification. Right now it looks like the game will be locked up behind a paywall, what isn't true!

THE GAME REMAINS FREE!!

The login function is for accessing the game (new content) according to a supporters tier on Patreon (early access). After a period of 30 days the update/new content becomes available to non-patreons as well. Means, if you want to play the new update right after the release you need to be a supporter. If you want to play it for "free" you have to wait 30 days (no patreon login required).

How does it work?
Everyone needs to download next update/game build v0.10.0. Then the game will start downloading all available "bundles" aka previous content. To play v0.10 update you need to login with your Patreon account or wait 30 days until v0.10.5 (NTR update) is available and v0.10.0 (love update) gets unlocked.

Each new update will be download automatically. You no longer need to download the full game anymore as before!

Downside: No compressed version anymore!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes