Feb 5, 2020
I think the login system will Not significantly increase the number of Patrons, only the high tier and only marginally. The perverts that we are act on impulse and if the game is out and no-one is sharing it then the impulse is to buy it ourselves to satisfy our craving. On the downside it hasn’t worked for KST. His game was cracked and his patron numbers didn’t go up either. So even if I do understand what NG is hoping for by implementing this from a business POV I have my doubts. But I’d better not delve further in this otherwise some idiot is going to report me and another idiot will delete my post. LOL.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Cloudy Perpetrator

"...Adult game industry it is rather different 90% percent of patrons the devs get are from people playing first or the second or whatever the primary version they play first and if they see it fits their taste they becomes patron's for its further development..."

That is why you don't need to login to play our game....

Anyone that now download the game will be able to play all its content for free, aside the current month content, that it will available for free 30 days after launch. Only the current new content will require login, so, everyone will be able to play first and then figure out if it worth to support us or not..

• Red Heart

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
IMHO! I understand. devs need money for their work. Every job has payment. And nobody likes, when pirates sell stolen products. BUT. U want to destroy lane "share full ver. → more players → % of new players start donation → better ver → share full ver..." (I hope u understend, what i trwant to say). And, maybe, devs will start to lose patrons. Yesterday was 347. Now we have 344. I hope, number of patrons will rise. But... Who know? Maybe they need bigger icon or something like "u can buy this game only at patreon. Any side sites cant sell u our game". So - lets w8 and see result.

Sorry for may bad eng. Not my native language

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

przewodo

May 10, 2017
IMHO! I understand. devs need money for their work. Every job has payment. And nobody likes, when pirates sell stolen products. BUT. U want to destroy lane "share full ver. → more players → % of new players start donation → better ver → share full ver..." (I hope u understend, what i trwant to say). And, maybe, devs will start to lose patrons. Yesterday was 347. Now we have 344. I hope, number of patrons will rise. But... Who know? Maybe they need bigger icon or something like "u can buy this game only at patreon. Any side sites cant sell u our game". So - lets w8 and see result.

Sorry for may bad eng. Not my native language
"Loosing" backers is something that always happens at the end of the month.. just check the graph and the usual behaviour
1593557668576.png

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok. But, do i need to use my patreon acc every time, when i want to play this game, or only for dl new update?
Only for new content

For old content you don't need any account. Just open the game and play.

The post for the public links Jim will do soon.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, if I want to play new content - i need acc? And i need to use my acc every time?
You need an account to play the newest update according to their support level. Right now only high tier supporters get to play the new content. Non-patreon users have to wait 30 days until the new content is available without the need of an account.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
You need an account to play the newest update according to their support level. Right now only high tier supporters get to play the new content. Non-patreon users have to wait 30 days until the new content is available without the need of an account.
ok. Lets see number of patrons tomorrow. 333 for now

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Actually version 0.10 is out but i dont see an open public version
Because v0.10.0 content isn't available for non-supporters yet. However, as far as I know Jim is going to share the new build version, which is required to be able to play v0.9.5 content without Patreon/Subscribestar account.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Because v0.10.0 content isn't available for non-supporters yet. However, as far as I know Jim is going to share the new build version, which is required to be able to play v0.9.5 content without Patreon/Subscribestar account.
Then it would not be 30 days but 60 days. Did i misunderstood something ? The game release one version every month, meaning if 0.10 is released, the 0.95 is free to public. But from what you say, it means it need 60 days

• Angry

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Then it would not be 30 days but 60 days. Did i misunderstood something ? The game release one version every month, meaning if 0.10 is released, the 0.95 is free to public. But from what you say, it means it need 60 days
Patience, my young padavan.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game release one version every month, meaning if 0.10 is released, the 0.95 is free to public. But from what you say, it means it need 60 days
no.. new update aka v0.10.0 (love path) comes with a new game build (new code, new login system etc.). The new build will be available to download for everyone (supporters and no-supporters), but only paying supporters will be able to play the new content (login required). Everyone else can play till v0.9.5 content (which was shared here last month - old game build).

Edit:
New game build is required to get auto-updates.

Edit2:
v0.10.0 content will be available for non-patrons on 1. August.

Last edited:

loters

Oct 9, 2017
ok. Lets see number of patrons tomorrow. 333 for now
Number is not the most important but the income they get from them (better 4 of 20$ than 10 of 5$).

I think is good that patreons gets the new version a month before non-patreons. The problem i see is that i don´t know how 10$ and 5$ patreons will take the delay they will have.

But free users don´t have reasons to complain about it, they will have the game after all and unless this first month can be a little hard because they were expecting the update to be accesible today, from now on it´s only a month like before.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Number is not the most important but the income they get from them (better 4 of 20$ than 10 of 5$).

I think is good that patreons gets the new version a month before non-patreons. The problem i see is that i don´t know how 10$ and 5$ patreons will take the delay they will have.

But free users don´t have reasons to complain about it, they will have the game after all and unless this first month can be a little hard because they were expecting the update to be accesible today, from now on it´s only a month like before.
"i don´t know how 10$ and 5$ patreons will take the delay they will have"

They already wait for this. The main change that we made is that now $1 will get regular updates and each month free content will be released too.

:)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes