Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wht the different of the x32 with x64? is like other soft x32 cn be play one x64? or theres a different on the picture quality

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So let me get this right, we have to download the new whatever, import our save and login with the patreon to get access to new content ? at least something like that is what I gathered from the last 2 pages I have read/skimmed through.

So in other words right now the download that we got to the game is not the 10 update ? I don't exactly want to download a big file and waste bandwidth if that is the case that is why I am asking. Else I would just download and give it a go. Or is what we have sort of a cracked version that just gives us the update ?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just took a look at their discord channel and many users reported that they need to login on patreon or whatever page they are using to be able to access new content from the update. :unsure: This looks to me something similar like with the The Twist game. :unsure:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I just tried new version and new content is not unlocked on love path. I can understand if they charge 5 or even 10 bucks per month for new release but to pay 25 bucks a month to be able to "play" 5-10 minutes amateur game is so hilarious. Maybe someone will crack it like it was case with Twist game. Anyway its not a big deal for me if game stays this way, I'll just put it to a trash bin and move to other games.

Last edited:

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys,

From now on in order to play the paid content you need to allow the game to connect to the internet to login. We do not collect any information or things like that but Patreon/SubscribeStar needs to approve that you are a patron to allow you to play the content you are paying for.
Furthermore, once you download the game you will not need to download it again each month as it will automatically check for any updates or bug fixes when you open the game! During the game play internet access is not needed. (This Update might take some time to download as it is big but after this each update will take much less time!)

Each tier will be automatically able to play the Updated game at the following days:
Unicorns/Collectors can play at release.
Sharks every 7th of the month.
Yetis every 14th.
Aliens every 21st.
And Free every 30th! You do not need to login to play the free content.

Also, for you to keep your old save-games, we have added a button at the load screen (top right corner), where you can import your old save-games. All your save-games are stored in the folder StreamingAssets/SaveGames inside the data game's folder.

Since we changed a lot of things, the game might have bugs. Contact us here via a message, or better via our channel to help us fix them!

Lots of love,

Jim and Rocco

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So this latest release on here today is the Free one that came out on 6/30? :unsure: If so, that's OK with me as long as the updates are consistent at the end of every month. :) It's better than other games that don't update for 6 months... :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes