cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
there is no free updated content yet, why is this in latest updates?
The content is there.. maybe someone wants to try to crack it??? ;)

And for future updates the newest game build is required, because it has an auto-update function as soon as you launch the game.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
And adding more for what cold_arctus said, ANYONE here can ask for someone to see if we SEND any data out.

NO, we DON'T.

You can ask anyone to set a proxy on the game and look if the game send any data to any server. I'm sure that people already have checked this on this forum.

Wen we started developing the game, someone here found that the game was sending something to the unity website.

There was an option (that we didn't even know about it) that you must disable when you compile the game for it to do not send any information to unity and guess what? WE DISABLED IT TOO, because we don't agree on gathering users information.

Then someone will say: But you need the user to login to allow new content blah blah blah...

As it was already mentioned... we use those information on Patreon/Subscribe Star website and they identify us if we can or not deliver the content. Oh... btw.. those information we AW ALREADY HAVE inside Patreon/Subscribe Star paywall, so, we are looking for what we do already know.

For those that will play the free content every month, again: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY ACCOUNT TO PLAY IT!!!!!

And if, with all that said, someone still complaining... Just don't play it anymore then...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Like I said before, I have no problem with waiting a month. However, I do agree with some here that we should only be updating the OP with versions that we can actually play. Just replace the links back with 0.9 (or whatever the free version is right now) and only put v0.10 up when we can play it.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
As many have said before, latest version needs to be removed from the op because its a paid version and this is a pirate website so just bring back last free version of the game make a note in the op that next free version will be posted when it is actually released or cracked and be done with all this shit justifying why someone need to connect online or does their server collecting someones info or not. They have their patreon, discord and what else website they are using for that.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As many have said before, latest version needs to be removed from the op because its a paid version and this is a pirate website so just bring back last free version of the game make a note in the op that next free version will be posted when it is actually released or cracked and be done with all this shit justifying why someone need to connect online or does their server collecting someones info or not. They have their patreon, discord and what else website they are using for that.
Just replace the links back with 0.9 (or whatever the free version is right now) and only put v0.10 up when we can play it.
Damn mate.. the latest available (free) content (v0.9.5) - open and for free for everyone - is in the new game build (v0.10.0) on OP.

Why should the new game build be removed? Maybe someone wants to take the challenge and try to crack the game to get access to the latest content?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Devs ;) I love this game (y)(y)(y):love:
For all you complaining freeloaders... The game works perfect... I pressed Load, logged in on Patreon, imported my old saves and played my last save, when Mommy is fucked DP by two boys :love:
Great scene (y):love:
My question is... Basically well play this update when the next update pop up, right? Next month...?
Unless i become a Patreon ofcourse.
Great game and keep up the good work (y):love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reverted to the old version and added a warning about the new online checks
Sorry for the confusion
The only thing you needed to do was to change the version number back to v0.9.5 (without deleting the new game builds) and maybe to add the note about checking the game files... nothing more. Next month the same will happen.

Because now you removed working games build for Mac and Linux for v0.9.5 content, but kept it for Windows. :FacePalm:

Maybe Staff members need to come up with a new way to show which version/content is available or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I don't view this game's NTR so much as NTR but as Cuckolding, NTR MC is a pansy... I'll stick with vanilla.. Wish we didn't have to completely split paths... Cause NTR kelly is a no, I prefer vanilla... I don't care about sister, the latest update made MC spend so much time with her in vanilla, she can do whatever she wants, I don't care about her.. I do care about the mom tho a little bit. I'd rather share her with Michael.. Like Aurora as well.

I like the game, at least the vanilla version, I don't the punk friend, can't even remember his name, which is probably another reason why I dislike the NTR, if it was michael, It woulda been fine, MC is still pansy but still, at least I would find the content with Kelly and other arousing, but with that punk? Nah.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes