Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
I need more information about your system:
- Which game build do you try to run?
- Which OS do you use (32 or 64 bit)?
- Your language setting?
- Your date format setting?
- Which Anti Virus application do you have??
the one uploaded this afternoon 10.0 i think
64b
english
GMT+03:00 2.07
Kaspersky

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They are getting a bit more money than you but the art is all hand made and there is far more to the game than yours. Like I said I do like your game but I can wait.
The Spellbook isn't my game and I'm not part of the dev team. Same as you are I'm a free user.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
leonardoxx318 The NTR route is the dark path and when you see the first NTR event with her boss, it gives you a couple of different paths within the NTR plot. You can enjoy it, watch it and want to join in or you can say it damages him to watch it. The path that got more content IIRC is the middle one where you watch it and want to join in. It's the one I chose btw. Haven't tried the other routes in the Dark Path.

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
leonardoxx318 The NTR route is the dark path and when you see the first NTR event with her boss, it gives you a couple of different paths within the NTR plot. You can enjoy it, watch it and want to join in or you can say it damages him to watch it. The path that got more content IIRC is the middle one where you watch it and want to join in. It's the one I chose btw. Haven't tried the other routes in the Dark Path.
thx

volkar

Nov 9, 2017
where can i download this 9.5 version normally when i try to download it from nopy it says 404 file not found and the other sites downloads like 30kb/s
site address is here but the game is not working

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
Here are the Mega Win and Mac links of uncracked v0.10.0 in case any modder is interested in having a look BupoTiling03-Retired Zyrix

It will prompt you for your Patreon ID/pass once you advance past the free content.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes