BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Here are the Mega Win and Mac links of uncracked v0.10.0 in case any modder is interested in having a look BupoTiling03-Retired Zyrix
Mega
Mega

It will prompt you for your Patreon ID/pass once you advance past the free content.
A quick glance reveals it does Patreon backend auth. Also has a bypass but I don't have any UnityFS tools on-hand and would need to write one so I could dump, patch, repack. Could easily byte-patch scene that tries to force Patreon but I'd still have to repack asset validation. Still need to get around to writing a UnityFS tool someday. Way too lazy. Or if there is no asset validation and it is scripted, then a simple byte-patch will work. Too lazy to play (and I don't care for adult games, just like removing DRM) so if someone could supply a save just before the supposed message, I might look into it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gold613 and DJsona

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is the server still down? Will there be an update post when the server is up?
Level 3 (bought out by CenturyLink) has been down/up for the past few days. Might still be them down, who knows. I grabbed updates not 15 minutes ago to test a patch (successfully).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
BTW I canot run the game. It's just INITIALIZING ... 0,0% ...and nothing happens (waited few minutes)
It must be permitted internet access at least once. After it updates fully, it should work offline subsequently but it gets...futzy. It was a pain cracking the latest edition because of "hang on launch" issues altogether.

Reactions: Prasak

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
It must be permitted internet access at least once. After it updates fully, it should work offline subsequently but it gets...futzy. It was a pain cracking the latest edition because of "hang on launch" issues altogether.
i'm using the mac version, still having the check release v_10_0_0 for like 10 minutes. At this juncture, i am not sure is it the server issue because you are able to update or a mac issue. The idea of having to update the game on launch is stupid

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i'm using the mac version, still having the check release v_10_0_0 for like 10 minutes. At this juncture, i am not sure is it the server issue because you are able to update or a mac issue. The idea of having to update the game on launch is stupid
Only on first launch or periodically it seems. It's so that you keep updated, much like how modern game platforms (Steam?) keep you updated.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Only on first launch or periodically it seems. It's so that you keep updated, much like how modern game platforms (Steam?) keep you updated.
Steam updates are reliable as they have their own proper servers. Independent game developer servers via patreon generally do not deliver this properly because they have limited budget.

also steam have their server status displayed, so the players can see. small games like this should not do game update online. maybe you can block content that is not suppose to be visible via login but there is potentially more issues with this type of implementations. just my opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where is the v 10? it was updated yesterday and i already downloaded and played it but no new content?
v10 updates are for patrons only, rest have to wait until august to be able to play new content.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Steam updates are reliable as they have their own proper servers. Independent game developer servers via patreon generally do not deliver this properly because they have limited budget.

also steam have their server status displayed, so the players can see. small games like this should not do game update online. maybe you can block content that is not suppose to be visible via login but there is potentially more issues with this type of implementations. just my opinion.
Not actually that difficult. For about $50USD/m you can use a CDN to handle this kind of traffic.
v10 updates are for patrons only, rest have to wait until august to be able to play new content.
Or just crack.

Reactions: undef1ned

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I've seen an image with MC and Lucy standing outside, whether it's outside the restaurant or mc house. ( it's not when your at restaurant with landlady)
Anyone know if its from v9.5 or v10 can't seem to access it?

Last edited:

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
This game has been banned from adugames because of DRM Protection. :/ They won't post any new update there. Hope that won't happen here.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
1593777777576.png

When i use my last save , i have this white screen. İ dont have any problem from the first release. Anyone know that ?

Edit: Also, loading screen taking too much time. What happened this game ?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes