Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Hello, a favor when I try to open the game I get this message "Failed to load il2cpp", can someone help me. Thank you
I have the same problem. I have windows 7, win32 system. This error is only for Spellbook 9.5. Other Unity games and older Spellbook versions (5.5 and 6.5) work just fine.
Any idea how to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, a favor when I try to open the game I get this message "Failed to load il2cpp", can someone help me. Thank you
I have the same problem. I have windows 7, win32 system. This error is only for Spellbook 9.5. Other Unity games and older Spellbook versions (5.5 and 6.5) work just fine.
Any idea how to fix this?
The problem is thanks to an uploader, who mixed up the files. Right now x64 has the 32bit files and vice versa. Not sure if the mistake was made on the original or compressed files.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
The problem is thanks to an uploader, who mixed up the files. Right now x64 has the 32bit files and vice versa. Not sure if the mistake was made on the original or compressed files.
This is about full version. I downloaded x64 version and copied (replaced) files, but I still get the same error.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Let me try if it works. Thanks for the tip
Rocco made some improvements on the Mac build. You should try and see if it works or not for you.

Mac Links Updated/Guide
Hello again guys,

Because of the bugs you mac guys had we found a solution. Basically what you need to do is just download the installer, open it, drag our icon into the applications icon and wait for it to install :)

Simple as that! Have fun!

Jim and Rocco

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is about full version. I downloaded x64 version and copied (replaced) files, but I still get the same error.
I recommend to download the new game build from their Patreon page.

Note: New game build requires an active internet connection to check if your files are updated or not. As a free user you can play up to v0.9.5 content. The new content aka v0.10.0 will be available on 1. August.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I tried this over the last few days and been quite nice. I am confused by the "love" route though, reading the walk through certain choices tie you into a characters lover route, yet it doesn't seem to do so. You go the Kelly, route you still get to bang Nancy and Aria after the weekend. The weekend that is supposed to lock you into the Kelly route seems more to be weather Kelly and Aurora start something, or you and Aurora, or Aurora and Michael which seems to do nothing.

Does anyone know for certain if choosing one locks you into an ending with only that one? The Harem route seems to cut Kelly out for the immediate future.

Also the choice at the start of chapter 4 seems to totally disregard all previous actions and completely re-write the story to suit that choice with no regard for previous actions, even if go the NTR route and reject all Davids attempts at Kelly, she still ends up with him later in bathroom, makes no sense.

I'm not really a NTR fan but I gave that shot at the first play through and rather enjoyed it, what ruined it for me was the horrible hair style and makeup ok Kelly later and that massive tattoo on Nancy and her leaving at the end of the current version.

Last edited:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
for those of you who translate or whatever: he, his, him= male/guy
she, her, hers= female/girl

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
the question i'm wonder, what is the changelog of v10 and will there a v10.5 for the other route ? ( like last one if the dev still split the update into 2 parts )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the question i'm wonder, what is the changelog of v10 and will there a v10.5 for the other route ? ( like last one if the dev still split the update into 2 parts )
v10 is still for patrons only.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I already explained. Anything using paywall DLs with SSV can only be shared. Pay attention. (The DL for CH10 is done only via login, the included is a "demo" CH, at least at the moment.)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes