cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I already explained. Anything using paywall DLs with SSV can only be shared. Pay attention. (The DL for CH10 is done only via login, the included is a "demo" CH, at least at the moment.)
In other words: You need the full game from someone who has access to Chapter 10 content.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
In other words: You need the full game from someone who has access to Chapter 10 content.
Which would allow anyone to play it. Without logging in, you get demo files downloaded only. They don't actually have the content of the patreon stuff. So even though I can change the scene index to basically walk through anything, I wouldn't be able to walk into a scene that doesn't exist.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
He vanished under suspicious circumstances
I am right here... *facepalm* xD Game only delivers demo-downloads, not full-downloads, nothing to crack. Must use valid login to get files or have someone share theirs. PDLs and SSVs together force sharing or buying.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
1594428574313.png
So came to check out the game because the maker of The Company Westane did a game spot light and recommended it. I noticed an NTR walkthrough... as the NTR tag on this site can be vague I got to ask are you the NTR villain or victim? And can it be avoidable? Not a fan of NTR but want to be a fan of the game. Any help from the regulars would be appreciated.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I hate to say this but truth be told i know that after all that hard work of the devs putting into building those every pixels and seeing them getting pirated and sold in other sites without their consent is not very pleasant and it does creates a uncertainity for further updates or development of the game but in Adult game industry it is rather different 90% percent of patrons the devs get are from people playing first or the second or whatever the primary version they play first and if they see it fits their taste they becomes patron's for its further development its how the advertisement and publicity works not every consumer goes through the adult section's of patreons site to find what they like and the fact the fetishes most of the pervs like us craves are seemed not fitted for their taste and thanks to f95 which seems the main benefactor of massing up those patrons atleast that i know of and i know there are others but i doubt that there are any active community like it exists but it always comes to the point what the dev seems fit and as they are one creating the games whatever it shall be i will respect that and one last thing just an opinion i ask the dev to keep an eye on the chart's of their patrons statistics coz i dont think introducing the locking system will show any postive gradient but an rather slow decline or an stable value and numbers my friend never lie keep in mind that its just an simple observation and nothing else.
That is one heck of a sentence. :)

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 725784
So came to check out the game because the maker of The Company Westane did a game spot light and recommended it. I noticed an NTR walkthrough... as the NTR tag on this site can be vague I got to ask are you the NTR villain or victim? And can it be avoidable? Not a fan of NTR but want to be a fan of the game. Any help from the regulars would be appreciated.
you can choose the love route and if you choose the ntr route you will be a victim and cannot avoid it.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
you can choose the love route and if you choose the ntr route you will be a victim and cannot avoid it.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

OK, Ok... first thanks for the info. Love got it... well I was gonna play that way. Is it easy to avoid?

EDIT: The NTR that is not love... thou love does avoid me:cry:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 725987

OK, Ok... first thanks for the info. Love got it... well I was gonna play that way. Is it easy to avoid?

EDIT: The NTR that is not love... thou love does avoid me:cry:
welcome, not sure what you are saying but if you are saying "is ntr avoidable on love route" then i think yes. but its an ntr themed game. love route is just there to attract some audience with much less content until now.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free version is still ~3 weeks away so yea updating op was waste of time.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I DL'd it. But I don't know how to proceed.What do I do with the unpacked folder to get the images?
->click : AssetStudioGUI.exe ; file -> Load folder -> select the bigest folder were the assets are
->create a new folder to not mix extracted files (or not) -> Export ->All assets
->keep only VideoClip folder and Sprite or Texture2D
->Enjoy !)

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Rocco made some improvements on the Mac build. You should try and see if it works or not for you.
Hi!
Thanks for the work, but the image is damaged. I downloaded the file from the OP, and after the fails I downloaded too from dropbox.
When I try to open it via disk utility I got the message "the archive system cant be mounted"
When I try to open it in raw mode (unzip it, it is a rude way but works) the error message is the same.
I tried (desperate mode) isumsoft, and doesn't re know the image.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the effort

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi!
Thanks for the work, but the image is damaged. I downloaded the file from the OP, and after the fails I downloaded too from dropbox.
When I try to open it via disk utility I got the message "the archive system cant be mounted"
When I try to open it in raw mode (unzip it, it is a rude way but works) the error message is the same.
I tried (desperate mode) isumsoft, and doesn't re know the image.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the effort
mmh.. the dmg file worked for other Mac user therefore I assume the issue is on your end.

Reactions: dick bullcock
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes