dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
mmh.. the dmg file worked for other Mac user therefore I assume the issue is on your end.
Thanks cold_arctus . Anyway, I am trying now the hint about delete the "release_v_0_10_0_0" files and run it again. Now, waiting for the checkings.

Thanks!!!!

Worked so fine to delete the files. A lot of time waiting, but worked, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Thanks cold_arctus . Anyway, I am trying now the hint about delete the "release_v_0_10_0_0" files and run it again. Now, waiting for the checkings.

Thanks!!!!

Worked so fine to delete the files. A lot of time waiting, but worked, thanks a lot!
All download files from our page has their issues fixed, so there is no need to delete any file. Just download and install.

Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
All download files from our page has their issues fixed, so there is no need to delete any file. Just download and install.
jejeje Thanks przewodo !
Sorry, this must be a system version issue (I am on OSX 10.11.6).
It didn't worked for me until I deleted the files. Once I did it, it worked.

When I say "this thing does not works for me", usually I have downloaded from all the links once, tested, downloaded twice, and tested again. Only then I write an "opps I have a trouble".

Thanks everybody!

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Im having problems with the intro, when i start the game and it goes to the first scene(a building) no text is coming out so im stuck on that scene with just the image of a building.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I haven't played this for a couple of updates, could anyone tell me what the dark route is all about?

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
I haven't played this for a couple of updates, could anyone tell me what the dark route is all about?
The NTR side of the game branches into three paths (two really as one has no content as of 9.5). The first is a shared/cuckold path where the MC enjoys the debauchery. The second path (the dark path) is where the MC does not enjoy the activity, but is helpless to prevent it.

Currently (as of 9.5), all of the scenes in the dark path can been seen in the shared/cuckold path (which has more total content). Be aware that in many of those shared scenes the dialog is different, so I recommend playing through both paths if you are a fan of the NTR genre. If you are not, there is more and more content being added to the non-NTR path.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
The NTR side of the game branches into three paths (two really as one has no content as of 9.5). The first is a shared/cuckold path where the MC enjoys the debauchery. The second path (the dark path) is where the MC does not enjoy the activity, but is helpless to prevent it.

Currently (as of 9.5), all of the scenes in the dark path can been seen in the shared/cuckold path (which has more total content). Be aware that in many of those shared scenes the dialog is different, so I recommend playing through both paths if you are a fan of the NTR genre. If you are not, there is more and more content being added to the non-NTR path.
Appreciate the info, I'll be back in a couple more updates later, cheers.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but again it is in the end just my opinion i put it in spolier so that it does does not take up space for does that my not like long line of text

The game has continued to develop pass the standard "abandoned" thresholds (1st/2nd release and 6th-8th release) and does a good job with the corruption genre. There are plenty of NTR/Harem games, but the corruption genre in western games does tend to be pretty basic. We have seen body modification (tattoos, piercings, and hair), slow corruption (Kelly and Aurora), fast corruption (Nancy and Aria), cuckold, sharing, hard NTR, racial fetishization, and pregnancy risk so far.

This game could represent the promise that My Girlfriend's Amnesia failed to deliver from a corruption perspective. As long as the NTR/Anti-NTR people don't ruin this for us, I have hope that both primary paths will deliver an enjoyable experience that helps grow this nascent industry to a new level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So please don't simply take short term numbers and say "hey see people love it because it increased not decrease"
Don't get me wrong on my post, I pointed out the 15th of a month because the first and last week of a month have a high fluctuation due to patrons withdrawing or starting to pledge (payment in process).

And as you correctly pointed it out, to see a real increase or decrease in patrons a long term observation is needed from the beginning of the new (improved) game build.

Long story short: the average increase of the 15th of each month should be considered instead the begin or end of a month.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong on my post, I pointed out the 15th of a month because the first and last week of a month have a high fluctuation due to patrons withdrawing or starting to pledge (payment in process).

And as you correctly pointed it out, to see a real increase or decrease in patrons a long term observation is needed from the beginning of the new (improved) game build.

Long story short: the average increase of the 15th of each month should be considered instead the begin or end of a month.

is part of my replay "So please don't simply take short term numbers and say "hey see people love it because it increased not decrease" was me in general telling people that short term changes is not a good point to make because it can in short term increase and decrease very few patreons have a steady numbers of patrons after all and not all that stop being patron did it because they did not like a update it can be plenty of other reason like that they my not have the economy to stay a patron so they left not all have good wage work after all so in short a increase and decrease my have many reasons behind it then simply like or dislike of a update

same reason that some creators my choose to not include a thing they wanted to the game for various reasons

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes