Sep 11, 2017
If you are gonna play the free content, you don't need to log in, just play

If you have logged in, you will notice that the login button will have disappeared and the content of this month will be available depending on your tier.
so the .10 version is patreons only? I played the love route and ntr route and i see the TBC screen with nothing new past .95.

ferdi3113

May 12, 2020
Not sure how we can help you if you don't tell us on which platform/device you guys try to run the game... my crystal ball must be broken!
Win 10 64 Bit.

Menu section work but other than that, save or new game does not start.
When I click on it, only the black screen. Just the menu section appear on the top right.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Win 10 64 Bit.

Menu section work but other than that, save or new game does not start.
When I click on it, only the black screen. Just the menu section appear on the top right.
Please upload your player.log file here, then I will take a look at it. The file is stored in %appdata%/locallow/NaughtyGames folder. (you can use Windows+r to navigate to your appdata folder]

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, it has same amount of content as uncompressed and it should have nothing to do with any loop bugs because I didn't compress videos in last 2 updates since they are already good compressed so I just did it with images only... I played love and ntr routes with skipping by pressing ctrl button till the end with no errors so if u have loop bug just use ctrl as mentioned above. And make sure that u didn't mixed x64 and x32 updates.
can we have a compressed version? please

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
new content for non-patrons is available on 1. August. Right now it is available for tier $5 and up.
Read the comments so far and no-one really clarified if the new content is for the love path, dark path, NTR path or all.
Just wanna know if if there's something to look forward to as I'm not that interested in the love path.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Read the comments so far and no-one really clarified if the new content is for the love path, dark path, NTR path or all.
Just wanna know if if there's something to look forward to as I'm not that interested in the love path.
v0.10.0 is for the love path. Next release (v0.10.5 available for non-patrons on 1. September) is the dark/NTR path.

Reactions: AtotehZ

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
Please post your player.log file - access it via Windows+r and type %appdata% it is stored in locallow/naughtygames folder.
AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook
Player.log >

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
Did you remove the information about your GPU here (Vendor part?) Because it looks like the game can't locate or access your graphic card.
I didn't touch anything.
Yesterday I tried the game on 3 different computers. It didn't work on all computers.
I formatted my computer today. I installed the drivers and tried again. It doesn't work again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't touch anything.
Yesterday I tried the game on 3 different computers. It didn't work on all computers.
I formatted my computer today. I installed the drivers and tried again. It doesn't work again.
Access your gpu's software and add the game do your acceptation list or tell Windows to use the better card, if you have two cards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if uses non-integrated graphic adapter then should disable that integrated adapter from bios.

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
Access your gpu's software and add the game do your acceptation list or tell Windows to use the better card, if you have two cards.

nice try but not working :cry::cry:
I very good play 0.0.95 version but 0.1 black screen :(
I also have to say that the animations in the main menu do not appear to me.
1594818194754.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes