Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
amm i think i got a problem, the game goes into "to be continued" after the Nancy restaorant date, when you get home and go to bet with the fairy cudeling you, however i know that this is not right since i did not make it not even to the 0.8..... content (according to the walkthrough)
is this something i messed up or is it a bug?
at the main menu it says V 0.10.0.3 (i know about the way this game is relased but again i did not even make it to the V 0.8 content so that's why i am asking if this is a bug or is it something i mesed up):oops:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
amm i think i got a problem, the game goes into "to be continued" after the Nancy restaorant date, when you get home and go to bet with the fairy cudeling you, however i know that this is not right since i did not make it not even to the 0.8..... content (according to the walkthrough)
is this something i messed up or is it a bug?
at the main menu it says V 0.10.0.3 (i know about the way this game is relased but again i did not even make it to the V 0.8 content so that's why i am asking if this is a bug or is it something i mesed up):oops:
The restaurant scene with Nancy is the end of v0.9.0 (love path). This path continues in v0.10.0 which is available for non-patrons on 1. August.

Reactions: Xegrid

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The restaurant scene with Nancy is the end of v0.9.0 (love path). This path continues in v0.10.0 which is available for non-patrons on 1. August.
hmm, then somehow i am reading the walkthrough wrong (i think i got "lost" due to the fact that i did not have to make any more choices so i did not know myself where on the walkthrough i was actualy at =)) ), nonetheless it's good to know that i did not f it up, thx for the quick resp :)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You are on the Nancy path in v0.9.0.0. I guess you also got the Aria shopping and cinema scene, right?
yep, got bouth the cinema, and the restaurant scene
oooo right i see now, i interpreted it wrong, so since i picked the "harem rout" i got bout the aria and the nancy, scene, since it did not mention that "if you pick the harem rout you will get bouth the nancy scene and the aria scene" i did not know that i was already there :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

ferdi3113

May 12, 2020
Please upload your player.log file here, then I will take a look at it. The file is stored in %appdata%/locallow/NaughtyGames folder. (you can use Windows+r to navigate to your appdata folder]

As a result of all my efforts, I understood. The language of the computer must be English.
From Windows 7 to Linux. I tried every step to solve the problem. In the end, all I had to do was not make Windows' language my own language but English.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, COLD_ARCTUS AND CXX
View attachment 731545
Funny but changing the language solved the problem.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes