defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a way to have a transparent textbox like Renpy in the Unity engine
this game is very good but with transparent text box will be PERFECT!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You can press H to hide the text box :)
this was not my question (obvious if i press H the text disappears too so this does not help and requires to press again to read the text))

there is a mod to make the textbox transparent?

I really do not understand why the devs can accept to hide about 30% or more of the fantastic renders it will be very easy... instead put Dark Textbox.. bah(n)

The best games always come with transparent textboxes
there is also a mod for Renpy and RPG

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No, there isn't
why developers accept to hide more than 30% ind in some case 40 of the effort to make great renders?

unfact there are a lot of great games that comes with transparent textbox.

I always modify the game in my computer..
there is a way to modify this in unity engine?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
So if I've interpreted everything on the most recent pages correctly, the current situation is a follows:

- The developer has changed the way the game works, by making you (us the players) install it through and .exe program. Thereby assuming direct control of the flow of content into said program through the internet, and also robbing quite a few people here who don't have a dependable internet connection.

- Using that .exe program he has made certain that only his paying patreon/subscribestar members get access to the latest content. Meanwhile all of us pirating laymen get that same content a month later, if at all.

- Currently no one (here) has found a way to get around this new system, so until that happens we must resign ourselves to that fate.

-Downloading the latest version that is now in the OP is useless for non-paying members, until at least August 1st, because the new content is blocked until than.

Please tell me if I'm wrong, because if so, I would like to know how and/or why. Also, please note, I purposefully used relatively laymen programming/computer terms to spare (most) people having to ask and answer vocabulary question to understand what I'm summarizing here. So forgive any imprecise descriptions or terminology.

Reactions: Randeep44

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I was cleaning up space on my hdd and found that save folder for this game took 2gb of space. Is this some kind of bug or this ridiculous save file size is normal for this game?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So if I've interpreted everything on the most recent pages correctly, the current situation is a follows:

- The developer has changed the way the game works, by making you (us the players) install it through and .exe program. Thereby assuming direct control of the flow of content into said program through the internet, and also robbing quite a few people here who don't have a dependable internet connection.

- Using that .exe program he has made certain that only his paying patreon/subscribestar members get access to the latest content. Meanwhile all of us pirating laymen get that same content a month later, if at all.

- Currently no one (here) has found a way to get around this new system, so until that happens we must resign ourselves to that fate.

-Downloading the latest version that is now in the OP is useless for non-paying members, until at least August 1st, because the new content is blocked until than.

Please tell me if I'm wrong, because if so, I would like to know how and/or why. Also, please note, I purposefully used relatively laymen programming/computer terms to spare (most) people having to ask and answer vocabulary question to understand what I'm summarizing here. So forgive any imprecise descriptions or terminology.
I say you nailed it exactly.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I was cleaning up space on my hdd and found that save folder for this game took 2gb of space. Is this some kind of bug or this ridiculous save file size is normal for this game?
yes, it is the biggest mistake by Fungus Engine (the actual game engine). Possible that a single save file will take up 1 or 2 GB the further the game goes!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
We aren't robbing anyone... if you downloaded the installer from our page, in the beginning it makes only checks online and I'm sure that it doesn't use more then 100kb of bandwidth for it (accessing this page and making a post you will use waaaaay more internet bandwidth)

Yes, thas was a bug that we had on the past. if you already imported the old savegams to the new game, you can delete that.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes