MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
We aren't robbing anyone... if you downloaded the installer from our page, in the beginning it makes only checks online and I'm sure that it doesn't use more then 100kb of bandwidth for it (accessing this page and making a post you will use waaaaay more internet bandwidth)
Perhaps 'robbing' might have been a rather aggresive way of putting it. What I meant by robbing is that I know people who don't have reliable internet service where they or spend most of their time behind the computer. Those people usually download games from websites such as this when they do have reliable service and then take them home (or wherever) to play them there. But by using this kind of system people like that will not be able to play the game or at least it makes it far more difficult. I frankly don't have a problem with it, personally, I don't like it, but I get why it was done. Nevertheless I try to think of others who aren't as fortunate as I am to have a great internet connection.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Perhaps 'robbing' might have been a rather aggresive way of putting it. What I meant by robbing is that I know people who don't have reliable internet service where they or spend most of their time behind the computer. Those people usually download games from websites such as this when they do have reliable service and then take them home (or wherever) to play them there. But by using this kind of system people like that will not be able to play the game or at least it makes it far more difficult. I frankly don't have a problem with it, personally, I don't like it, but I get why it was done. Nevertheless I try to think of others who aren't as fortunate as I am to have a great internet connection.
Don't get me wrong, but you can't please them all. If you don't have money for internet then these people aren't potential supporters for the future.

I see homeless people on the street who bag for money and food and at home I have roof over my head and a fridge with food. I can toss a buck to the guy or give him something to eat, but it won't fix his problem at all.

I hope you see were my point here.

Mask.mane

Jun 3, 2017
Got black screen on start up, trying to upload player.log as told but i cant see locallow folder, any help?

Mask.mane

Jun 3, 2017
Press Window + r and type %appdata%.
I did but the folder isn't there.
And also i can play the game when i got internet

edit: silly me, i didn't notice when I type %appdata% it directs me to roaming folder
here's the file

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did but the folder isn't there.
And also i can play the game when i got internet

edit: silly me, i didn't notice when I type %appdata% it directs me to roaming folder
here's the file
Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and try again. Make sure nothing blocks the game from connecting to the internet.

Mask.mane EDIT: Also, your GPU drivers are outdated.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
hi bro, i have some problem when I start the game (black screen). very much appriciate if you could help me. this my player log. thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi bro. Could you help me please, this is my first time to play this game but i haave same problem like other my screen turn black at the start of the game.
You have the same issue as Mask.mane. Make sure you have an active internet connection and nothing blocks the game from accessing it.

Also, your gpu drivers are outdated. Right now I'm not sure which APU you have therefore you better download AMD's Auto-Detect application form their website.

why's that is the game required internet to be played?
Because the game checks if your files are corrupted or a new update available is. Next week v0.10.0 content will be available for non-supporters.

Reactions: JAck 66
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes