Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
I was playing this game never had an issue in android but from last 2 updates the Android version is not working for me. It say ls app have error cannot open it .. Is it working on android?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
RandomGuy99 Open "show content" and navigate to StreamingAssets folder and delete the last two "v_0_10_0_0" files and launch the game again. Wait for file checking and re-download of the deleted files. Afterwards you should be able to play up to v0.9.5 content.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
lostraven is right. The game won't be banned as long as it's not breaking any of our rules. If someone cracks it, that's great. If not, we'll post public versions with new content, like we do with other games that has similar "DRM protection".

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
RandomGuy99 Open "show content" and navigate to StreamingAssets folder and delete the last two "v_0_10_0_0" files and launch the game again. Wait for file checking and re-download of the deleted files. Afterwards you should be able to play up to v0.9.5 content.
Let me try if it works. Thanks for the tip

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game has been banned from adugames because of DRM Protection. :/ They won't post any new update there. Hope that won't happen here.
hasn't happened before so unlikely that it'll happen in future either as long as dev releases public version too (even it is version or 2 behind patreon version).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Like I've said once before though, I'm sure I have. Just need a save a few scenes before it cuts you off to test it. Not tonight though, going outside.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I like your enthusiasm to try to crack the game. Here is my save somewhere near to v0.10.0 content. Good luck mate!
Definitely not The End. Not sure where I'm at, at the moment. Tethering at a gas station using my Linux laptop to remote my main rig at home to rep back, success(?). Dunno how Mac people would work out. I don't own one. Going to be out most of the night. I hate 'murican holidays.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Definitely not The End. Not sure where I'm at, at the moment. Tethering at a gas station using my Linux laptop to remote my main rig at home to rep back, success(?). Dunno how Mac people would work out. I don't own one. Going to be out most of the night. I hate 'murican holidays.
from patreon to this forum to discord, what i see from comments is that mac doesnt update properly.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if full version chapters are downloaded even for public or behind paywall but for now can change scene index. If dls are behind paywall, must wait for someone to release. No way around server-side validation and content-serves. *had to come back for stupid mask crap*

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if full version chapters are downloaded even for public or behind paywall but for now can change scene index. If dls are behind paywall, must wait for someone to release. No way around server-side validation and content-serves. *had to come back for stupid mask crap*
i just wanted to play version 9.5 which is suppose to be free now but hey lets make things complicated and make it downloadable only :p

manolosanchez1126

Jul 21, 2018
can't play the game, just white screen. if you click load or start it will freeze after selecting the save file. any solution to this problem? thanks

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Any progress on your quest?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes