loters

Oct 9, 2017
"i don´t know how 10$ and 5$ patreons will take the delay they will have"

They already wait for this. The main change that we made is that now $1 will get regular updates and each month free content will be released too.

:)
Glad to know i really hope you the best guys... ;)

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

loters

Oct 9, 2017
"i don´t know how 10$ and 5$ patreons will take the delay they will have"

They already wait for this. The main change that we made is that now $1 will get regular updates and each month free content will be released too.

:)
Hey just a question...
If i download actual version of the game (with new version available only for high tiers). Next month, Do i have to download next version or being connected to internet i can play v.10 for free without downloading next month version?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hey just a question...
If i download actual version of the game (with new version available only for high tiers). Next month, Do i have to download next version or being connected to internet i can play v.10 for free without downloading next month version?
You always gonna need internet for 2 situations:

1) When the game launches
2) IF you want to make the login

Aside those 2 situations, you don't need internet to play the game.

Reactions: loters

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey just a question...
I assume you are not a paying supporter on Patreon or Subscribestar, here is how it works:
- You download v0.10.0 in a few days and get access to v0.9.5 content.
- On 1. August you start the game (internet connection required) and it will download v0.11.0 content, then v0.10.0 is available for you.

Reactions: loters

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Same behavior as every single month

View attachment 713210
Again. 2nd of july. Couz down on 1st of month, and up on 2nd of month. Its intersting. Few days ago was 347. Exept 2 month, number of their patrons every next month was bigger, then prev. So thats why, 2nd of july, and august. Its really interesting - this game will end in 6 month or 6 years)))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
As i said - i hope, number of their patrons will rise. I like ntr, anal and Nancy :cool: But, as for me, they will lose many patrons with new pay system.

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Download, start game...only for another long download. Jesus.

Isn't adding a 20 minute game update going to lose you far more paying customers than the drm does? creates a situation where paying is undesirable, you have to wait on a long download. Crackers will probably disable it back into a straight download, making piracy the best option for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: youpla and Alexis_1

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Download, start game...only for another long download. Jesus.

Isn't adding a 20 minute game update going to lose you far more paying customers than the drm does? creates a situation where paying is undesirable, you have to wait on a long download. Crackers will probably disable it back into a straight download, making piracy the best option for all.
First download is really long.
But in future updates it will be a lot shorter. Since u will have to download 300 mb and not not 2 gb like begore.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
And we are having a problem here on Brazil now that a cyclone stroked 8 backbones and then, any server here has it's speed compromised.

Everything yesterday that could go wrong, did! Now we are working to replace the server..

No one will need to do a thing about the game, this will be transparent...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
And we are having a problem here on Brazil now that a cyclone stroked 8 backbones and then, any server here has it's speed compromised.

Everything yesterday that could go wrong, did! Now we are working to replace the server..

No one will need to do a thing about the game, this will be transparent...
Which means we cant get an update :cry:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys
Is there a re-make for this game .? Possibly by renpy ?! The unity player struck at a scene and i can't proceed further .
And also unity player crashes for several saves in the game for long run . Let me know if they changed the game in some other possible re-make or re-release this game . The game is great , i would love to raun the game from start but not with this unity player .

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hey Guys
Is there a re-make for this game .? Possibly by renpy ?! The unity player struck at a scene and i can't proceed further .
And also unity player crashes for several saves in the game for long run . Let me know if they changed the game in some other possible re-make or re-release this game . The game is great , i would love to raun the game from start but not with this unity player .
That's a great idea

Reactions: Leon7682
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes