BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Are we able to get a scene with Aurora? (like a BJ or sex) I remember it was mentioned that we might with the current love update. I just played through it and found the scene with her and kelly, but she was just watching. I checked the current walkthrough but it's a bit vague and I still haven't found anything. Would anyone know if that's available or not?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Are we able to get a scene with Aurora? (like a BJ or sex) I remember it was mentioned that we might with the current love update. I just played through it and found the scene with her and kelly, but she was just watching. I checked the current walkthrough but it's a bit vague and I still haven't found anything. Would anyone know if that's available or not?
The BJ scene with Aurora that you see on my signature is on the NTR route that was released last month...

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

Zobra

Dec 31, 2019
So the game useless without home network :unsure: how to play offline if it possible ? thanks.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Finally the version 11.5 with NTR is ready for free users.
This game and the developers are awesome
they deserve to be supported and in the near future I hope to can do that

For now I can just give big thank to all the team because they are constantly update this game in a professional way.

Thanks

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes