Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
Bro Android version plz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes

Right now if I start playing and save the game.
If I try to load that same game I get the message.
This content is not available for you at this time.

It doesn't matter if I restart the game and / or the PC.
The same message appears when I try to load the game.

I have the last version 11.5
Can you please just answer my question - more I don't need to know!
Did you download the game client from dev's patreon page as I told you?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A quick search for "NTR" gives me 43 pages of results, but at a first glance not the answer I'm looking for.
So I apologize if it has already been answered and I didn't see it.

Of what nature is the NTR content in this game? Full-on Eric style ("I'm going to emasculate you and fuck all your loved ones" antagonist)?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
A quick search for "NTR" gives me 43 pages of results, but at a first glance not the answer I'm looking for.
So I apologize if it has already been answered and I didn't see it.

Of what nature is the NTR content in this game? Full-on Eric style ("I'm going to emasculate you and fuck all your loved ones" antagonist)?
Both actually. A naughty/corruption path with sharing (and maybe swinging) as well as a full humiliation (and cheating) path.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply.

A naughty/corruption path with sharing (and maybe swinging)
This I like.

as well as a full humiliation (and cheating) path.
This I don't like.

Is it easy to follow the different paths without a walkthrough via in-game hints? I'm interested in love/harem and also in sharing/swinging, but not humiliation/cheating.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is it easy to follow the different paths without a walkthrough via in-game hints? I'm interested in love/harem and also in sharing/swinging, but not humiliation/cheating.
I will need to have two saves because the game will ask you on day 3 or 4 which path (love/NTR) you want to continue.

I played it without a walkthrough but you will miss a few scenes that way. But I think the walkthrough posted on OP is outdated.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I will need to have two saves because the game will ask you on day 3 or 4 which path (love/NTR) you want to continue.

I played it without a walkthrough but you will miss a few scenes that way. But I think the walkthrough posted on OP is outdated.
I see, but when I choose the NTR path it is easy to follow the sharing/swinging path and not the humiliation/chaeting path?

I was asking about the in-game hints, because I don't like games that rely on walkthroughs.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I see, but when I choose the NTR path it is easy to follow the sharing/swinging path and not the humiliation/chaeting path?
This is from the NTR path where you can choose which brunch you want to continue (swinging and sharing/humiliation)
The NTR path has three branches:
View attachment 677466

Choice1: has no content yet.
Choice2: Leads to the sharing path.
Choice3: whiny cuck path.

Choice 2+3 have the same content, but slightly different dialogues.
I was asking about the in-game hints, because I don't like games that rely on walkthroughs.
It is straight forward.

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey someone please update the android link to updated version
no can do, dl client from patreon for free.

on a sidenote finally managed to get end of content w/o game looping on fairy sex (it was close call few times since few times it was beginning to loop but then textbox came and story advanced). also on toilet girls talk like mc didn't spend night with them even if did it.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
when was the last update for this game? and anyone know when a new 1 is coming out? thanks
We do update the game every month. It's just not being updated here on the thread anymore.

Here are our download links:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
when was the last update for this game? and anyone know when a new 1 is coming out? thanks
Last free update was on September 30th (love path 11.0.0) and next free update will be available on Octover 31th (NTR path 11.5.0).

You can download the latest free game client (love path 11.0.0) from dev's official patreon page for free.

Reactions: nezz82

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
We do update the game every month. It's just not being updated here on the thread anymore.

Here are our download links:

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
thank you any reason its not being updated anymore?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-10-0-0-naughtygames.21682/page-200#post-4335455
Literally 3 posts above yours. It's the 0.11.5.0 and it's working. OP isn't updated yet for reasons unknown to me.
Everyone always have the same version. The free content is up to version 0.11.0.0 (last Love Route we released this month) and the current content (0.11.5.0) will be released to the public at the end of this month.

The OP is not updated because we are not allowed to update it anymore. See cold_arctus mention...

:)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Everyone always have the same version. The free content is up to version 0.11.0.0 (last Love Route we released this month) and the current content (0.11.5.0) will be released to the public at the end of this month.

:)
Hmmm... I downloaded it via the provided mega link and got this: 1602366537523.png Note the version number on the bottom.

I've only played until chapter 4 so far, but I can save and everything. It does an online check at the beginning and auto-updated a few MB at first startup. No idea whether it's cracked or not, but it works.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes