cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this dev abandoned his game threat
The truth is, that not Naughty Jim and przewodo abandoned their thread but F95's mods and stuff members did, for their own ideological and selfish reasons.

One possible reason I could think of is that site owner worries that more developer would add semi-DRM to their games and F95 lose traffic, and with that, gets less revenue from selling ad placeholders on their site. Less traffic, less potential visitors, less potential donator and less revenue from ads. (Note: It is a wild speculation and I have no proof for it, so don't take it too serious.)

Imagine big traffic-booster like Milfy City (ICSTOR) and Treasure of Nadia (NLT) would remove their offline clients and move their games to the cloud. All big three game engines (Ren'Py, RPG Maker, Unity) already are supporting this feature (html5 port). What is left are severs and a website with a good login system behind a paywall. In case of ICSTOR and NLT it shouldn't be a problem, because they have the cash for supporting this. NLT already prepared such a system for iOS (iPhone) users after a pirate copy of Lust Epidemic showed up on Apple's App Store!

Let's be honest F95 has become (or always has been) toxic for adult game developer. If you look into the threads more and more well-know developer are less active here anymore. Most threads or filled with insults towards devs by self-entitled persons demanding all kind of shit from a dev how he/she/it/Apache helicopter should make a game. Just to name a few devs that left or became less active over the time on F95: Dr. PinkCake (Acting Lesson, Being a DIK), ICCreations (F.I.L.F, Altered Destiny), Lust & Passion (A Wife and Mother (he deleted and created a new account; less active, less communication with players here) and a few more.

The toxic behavior from forum users isn't only limited towards devs but also includes modder, walkthrough-writer and others. Alas, just recently a modder has been doxed, because the person took more time or didn't want to update his/her/its/apache's MOD.

So, Naughty Jim and przewodo, maybe you guys are really better off to delete your accounts and abandon this threads. Let's face it - this thread turned into a real shit show with players being left confused about the entire situation with no information shared on OP by forum mods/admins. The recent post by players were all the same, because they downloaded an outdated game client from OP. Now ask yourselves: Are you really willing to repeat the same answer to the same question over and over?

Take care guys!

Last edited:

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I just got here, after reading through the pages I understand what's happening with the thread and all that. I'll download the free client :p....

But, before I download the 2.5GB or however big it is (Damned limited internet connections), I'm looking for some insight into how much content is available on the Love route... (Since I can't get the walkthrough to glance through it myself)

I'm not at all into NTR/sharing, but sometimes games that have both routes lock all the sexy stuff behind the NTR route, and leave the 'Love' side players with blue balls. I don't mind so much if I get to kick the other guy's balls with my steel-toed work boots... but that's usually not an option :p

So, is there actually sex in the love route? Enough to actually make it worthwhile if I'm not playing NTR? Is there a Love/Harem route where I get all (Or most) of the girls (I see Harem is a tag, and I want to make sure it's not on NTR)?

Thanks!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I just got here, after reading through the pages I understand what's happening with the thread and all that. I'll download the free client :p....

But, before I download the 2.5GB or however big it is (Damned limited internet connections), I'm looking for some insight into how much content is available on the Love route... (Since I can't get the walkthrough to glance through it myself)

I'm not at all into NTR/sharing, but sometimes games that have both routes lock all the sexy stuff behind the NTR route, and leave the 'Love' side players with blue balls. I don't mind so much if I get to kick the other guy's balls with my steel-toed work boots... but that's usually not an option :p

So, is there actually sex in the love route? Enough to actually make it worthwhile if I'm not playing NTR? Is there a Love/Harem route where I get all (Or most) of the girls (I see Harem is a tag, and I want to make sure it's not on NTR)?

Thanks!
The game after the chapter 3 was split on Love Route and NTR, so, once you reach there, you will be locked on Love only or NTR only (your choice).

There is a lot of content on both routes. We do it equally. One month we update Love Route, other we Update NTR.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Thanks!
Each path has it's fair share on content. I wouldn't say that Love paths has less content than NTR. However, the more kinky scenes are on the NTR path.

I think the game has enough content so far. Keep in mind, with each update the game size will increase. So you better download it now before the game client gets bigger in a few months.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
The game after the chapter 3 was split on Love Route and NTR, so, once you reach there, you will be locked on Love only or NTR only (your choice).

There is a lot of content on both routes. We do it equally. One month we update Love Route, other we Update NTR.
Thanks for answering! Sounds like I'll have to check it out. :)

Each path has it's fair share on content. I wouldn't say that Love paths has less content than NTR. However, the more kinky scenes are on the NTR path.

I think the game has enough content so far. Keep in mind, with each update the game size will increase. So you better download it now before the game client gets bigger in a few months.
Thanks!

Are you saying that I don't get to spank someone on the Love path? Bummer if so....

I saw some references to the fact that the NTR route is also split? One more of a corruption route, and one more 'cuckolding' or 'humiliation' type route, is this correct too? If so, on the Corruption' side, does the MC Still get plenty of action with the girls? I'm mostly opposed to the type of NTR where the MC is basically emasculated and gets nothing.

Thanks!

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Thanks for answering! Sounds like I'll have to check it out. :)

Thanks!

Are you saying that I don't get to spank someone on the Love path? Bummer if so....

I saw some references to the fact that the NTR route is also split? One more of a corruption route, and one more 'cuckolding' or 'humiliation' type route, is this correct too? If so, on the Corruption' side, does the MC Still get plenty of action with the girls? I'm mostly opposed to the type of NTR where the MC is basically emasculated and gets nothing.

Thanks!
In the love route also you have different paths with different contents, specially if on LR at some point you decide to Stay at Home or Go to the Beach on certain weekend.

I would suggest you to save before those decisions so you can see everything.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Nop.. I'm too the dev of the game
May I ask why the game searches specifically for the folder 'The Spellbook_Data' in the directories
'C:/Program Files (x86)/The Spellbook'
'C:/Users/<Username>/Downloads' (where <Username>= the name of the user account)
What if I want to in install it in 'C:/The Spellbook' or 'D:/mygames' or whatever directory I want?
And why a x64 bit installer installs the game in the x86 directory?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
May I ask why the game searches specifically for the folder 'The Spellbook_Data' in the directories
'C:/Program Files (x86)/The Spellbook'
'C:/Users/<Username>/Downloads' (where <Username>= the name of the user account)
What if I want to in install it in 'C:/The Spellbook' or 'D:/mygames' or whatever directory I want?
You can do! Just choose any folder that you want! The Installer basically just extracts the game and crate an desktop shortcut IF you want it!! :)

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Because this folder is the data folder of the game and it is how it's structure works.

I don't know. Maybe we selected the wrong default folder installation. Thanks for reporting it.

fbass

May 18, 2017
The truth is, that not Naughty Jim and przewodo abandoned their thread but F95's mods and stuff members did, for their own ideological and selfish reasons.

One possible reason I could think of is that site owner worries that more developer would add semi-DRM to their games and F95 lose traffic, and with that, gets less revenue from selling ad placeholders on their site. Less traffic, less potential visitors, less potential donator and less revenue from ads. (Note: It is a wild speculation and I have no proof for it, so don't take it too serious.)

Imagine big traffic-booster like Milfy City (ICSTOR) and Treasure of Nadia (NLT) would remove their offline clients and move their games to the cloud. All big three game engines (Ren'Py, RPG Maker, Unity) already are supporting this feature (html5 port). What is left are severs and a website with a good login system behind a paywall. In case of ICSTOR and NLT it shouldn't be a problem, because they have the cash for supporting this. NLT already prepared such a system for iOS (iPhone) users after a pirate copy of Lust Epidemic showed up on Apple's App Store!

Let's be honest F95 has become (or always has been) toxic for adult game developer. If you look into the threads more and more well-know developer are less active here anymore. Most threads or filled with insults towards devs by self-entitled persons demanding all kind of shit from a dev how he/she/it/Apache helicopter should make a game. Just to name a few devs that left or became less active over the time on F95: Dr. PinkCake (Acting Lesson, Being a DIK), ICCreations (F.I.L.F, Altered Destiny), Lust & Passion (A Wife and Mother (he deleted and created a new account; less active, less communication with players here) and a few more.

The toxic behavior from forum users isn't only limited towards devs but also includes modder, walkthrough-writer and others. Alas, just recently a modder has been doxed, because the person took more time or didn't want to update his/her/its/apache's MOD.

So, Naughty Jim and przewodo, maybe you guys are really better off to delete your accounts and abandon this threads. Let's face it - this thread turned into a real shit show with players being left confused about the entire situation with no information shared on OP by forum mods/admins. The recent post by players were all the same, because they downloaded an outdated game client from OP. Now ask yourselves: Are you really willing to repeat the same answer to the same question over and over?

Take care guys!
I agree with you 100%. So many users here complain and feel entitled to an update, one that contains exactly the content they want and delivered on time or whatever else their demands are, if not their reaction (often under the guise of constructive criticism) is brutal. This stuff is all over the place on F95 but when I insinuate that they are acting entitled I get deleted for being off topic.

I would think a little positive feedback toward a developer or modder would be more motivating than whining or doxxing.

The other side to the toxicity though is that pretty much every game here would not have reached the audience they did without F95.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
WTF why doesn't saves load? I downloaded the 64 bit version on front page

is there a non-exe version? presume not.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
WTF why doesn't saves load? I downloaded the 64 bit version on front page

is there a non-exe version? presume not.
You need to download the game from our official links and you can play it for FREE. Here the game is outdated and full of bugs. Here they are:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

Reactions: includes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You need to download the game from our official links and you can play it for FREE. Here the game is outdated and full of bugs. Here they are:

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
then get it updated here then, didn't this used to be a non-exe download before?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
then get it updated here then, didn't this used to be a non-exe download before?
We create the installer because A LOT of people don't know how to handle it, so the "installer" is just an extractor and it helps to create an desktop icon IF you want it.

Also, you can install it whatever folder you want. We just suggest to use the default OS place.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes