Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
bring back the old way, the installer puts me off, a visual novel with choices has no need for an installer.

anyway, good luck with this, am out.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
is that NTR content avoidable?
Yes, it is, and from the beginning of chapter 4 you can choose to lock the game on Love Route or NTR Route, so you don't need to worry about it anymore.

Here are the updated download links for the game:

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
though is that pretty much every game here would not have reached the audience they did without F95.
Not always. Other pirate websites are even bigger and reach a larger audience than F95 does. F95's big advantage is its community. Users and devs are able to talk and help each other, and share their passion for a game together. Other pirate websites don't offer that.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You can do! Just choose any folder that you want! The Installer basically just extracts the game and crate an desktop shortcut IF you want it!! :)
Because this folder is the data folder of the game and it is how it's structure works.
Probably did not explain it correctly.
In the winx64 last version 11.05, if you install in another directory, e.g. 'C:/The Spellbook' , the game will fail to launch complaining that the folder 'The Spellbook_Data' is missing from the directory 'C:/Program Files (x86)/The Spellbook'. (It does not search the root directory of the executable).

Another thing.
I am one of those that get the back screen.
The games loads, the screen download appears for 1 second and then nothing/black (Window 7 64bit, english version, no firewall, no antivirus, chrome main browser, no problem with drivers) I just see a temp net activity (4-6 kbits downloaded) and then nothing.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Probably did not explain it correctly.
In the winx64 last version 11.05, if you install in another directory, e.g. 'C:/The Spellbook' , the game will fail to launch complaining that the folder 'The Spellbook_Data' is missing from the directory 'C:/Program Files (x86)/The Spellbook'. (It does not search the root directory of the executable).

Another thing.
I am one of those that get the back screen.
The games loads, the screen download appears for 1 second and then nothing/black (Window 7 64bit, english version, no firewall, no antivirus, chrome main browser, no problem with drivers) I just see a temp net activity (4-6 kbits downloaded) and then nothing.
Hmmm.. let me check that... because it should work. I myself have the game installed outside the default Program File's folder.

armslev

May 17, 2018
People tell me what is NTR version 11.5? I went to the end of what ended earlier (dinner at the restaurant) and ends there.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys ...

I have played the latest v11.5 . I have now 3 paths . all great .

-- Love , Dominating Path.
-- NTR , Sharing Path.
-- NTR , Cuckold Path.

But i have seen some scenes that all mc's friends on trip to lake and inside tent event . i didn't get this scenes in any of the path , i believe it should come either in Love path or Sharing Path . Which chapter will it come, or how to get to that scenes?...

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For those that get a black screen in windows 7 (as I did).
Try to open your chrome (it does not work with firefox) and go to the address

Leave that page open and then start your game. Now you should see the update screen instead of the black screen (after the download initiates you can close chrome).

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Hi Guys ...

-- NTR , Sharing Path.
-- NTR , Cuckold Path.

But i have seen some scenes that all mc's friends on trip to lake and inside tent event . i didn't get this scenes in any of the path , i believe it should come either in Love path or Sharing Path . Which chapter will it come, or how to get to that scenes?...
you get those scenes on GF Love route. If you choose to stay home when Nancy and Aria goes on vacation, MC will go on a camping trip with his GF and friends

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

przewodo

May 10, 2017
przewodo man... props to you for having the patience to respond to people here, with the same question over and over again. Don't know if you're slowly getting crazy or you practice yoga or something to stay zen :)
Or the three of them!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hi Guys ...

-- NTR , Sharing Path.
-- NTR , Cuckold Path.

Love route
- Beach Path
-> Nancy Ending (one route)
-> Aria's ending (second route)
- Camping
-> Aurora Flash pussy to Kelly (thrid route)
-> Aurora Flash pussy to MC (fourth route)
-> Aurora Flash pussy to Michael (fifth route)

Like, 80% of the content will be the same with minor changes in the dialogue corresponding of the paths, BUT, there are 20% of content that is different for each path.

For those that get a black screen in windows 7 (as I did).
Try to open your chrome (it does not work with firefox) and go to the address

Leave that page open and then start your game. Now you should see the update screen instead of the black screen (after the download initiates you can close chrome).
Did you tried to set chrome as default browser? This always worked too...

spas

Jun 22, 2017
przewodo man... props to you for having the patience to respond to people here, with the same question over and over again. Don't know if you're slowly getting crazy or you practice yoga or something to stay zen :)
Stop liking the dev ass and see it in different ways. They have game locked behind the paywall, others big games are not because they gained support from different places like F95 people who play and decided to support. True all patreons can get the game free on release here and don’t stop the support of devs thanks to them for not being a (nice as spellbook devs) . My honest opinion maybe bad but is true and may be should be removed from forums with the payment locking

• Haha
Reactions: KiresTheOne

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Game isn't locked behind a paywall. If it were, you wouldn't be able to play it at all - but this isn't the case here.
I will just give a example I m patreon for city of broken dreams and being a dick but with 10$ the low tier but i play the game on release + I can have talk ask for help for game quest or other stuf . Way to play a game after a month of release when is old news + people already talking about new update. Those devs getting more and more patreon why because of respect no locks

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes