przewodo

May 10, 2017
It does not have to do with one person or windows/mac/linux os.
It has to do with the following Goddady certificate

If a user/system has already opened a web page with that certificate the download will proceed and the game will launch normally.

If a user/system has never encountered a page signed with that certificate unity will stop the download since it does not find the certificate in the system and considers the connection insecure.

Bellow I attach in the file "Godday cert.zip", the reg key of the certificate. Extract and doubleclick the file "Godday cert.reg" to import it in your system certificates. (= No more blackscreens with the spellbook);)
edit: firefox does not use the system's certificate store and this is the reason it fails for firefox windows users
more info here

przewodo you may want to add this to the faq page...
Man! You got my respect!!! :) Thanks you very much for this! Gonna see if I can automate something.

Reactions: pk2000

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
If a user/system has already opened a web page with that certificate the download will proceed and the game will launch normally.
That's interesting. Only a minority of people should have that issue indeed, since godaddy's pretty popular. It's even rather odd anyone has the issue really :)

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Very buggy game. Got the black screen like most. I don't find it enjoyable to have to jump through hoops to get it to work.
Also a pain that I needed the internet since I like to play offline on another computer.

Debatable on returning after this update even though the scenes with MC/Kelly/Aurora were fucking hot. The lesbo scene between the two was smoking as well. NTR not my thing but played it nonetheless but I found the harem path far superior.

How I got it to work even though I'm using win 10 is using pk2000's method.

I use Firefox so disabled it and set Edge as default browser. Opened it up and pasted the link they had posted and kept it open. Game booted up fine after that.

Saves never worked for me and got a bug where it warped speed through the dialogues at one playthrough.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Saves never worked for me and got a bug where it warped speed through the dialogues at one playthrough.
If the saves never worked for you is because you downloaded the game here on F95. You need to download from our page where a lot of bugs was already fixed.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
If the saves never worked for you is because you downloaded the game here on F95. You need to download from our page where a lot of bugs was already fixed.
Nope, that was one of your first suggestions on fixing the black screen problem I tried by downloading from your site. It's alright though since the saves weren't really crucial at this point in the game.

aegg

Oct 21, 2017
After hitting confirm to `what do you call your landlady` goes to black screen and nothing happens.
I have downloaded from the official site and let it update.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After hitting confirm to `what do you call your landlady` goes to black screen and nothing happens.
I have downloaded from the official site and let it update.
Please upload your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games folder...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can i play the

Can i play the free content without login pls answer
Yes, free content (v11.0 love path) is available for free players without login.

Make sure you download the latest free game client from devs patreon page and not the outdated version here on F95.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
hey, just wanted to ask why cant i load up my saves? played it a bit until chapter 4 last night and when i try to load up, it does not allowe me to. i get a warning that sais i cant etc

Reactions: Fapmaister

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Game has some drm I think. Will need to download from the creator's patreon and they give out the current build after a month I think.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
hey, just wanted to ask why cant i load up my saves? played it a bit until chapter 4 last night and when i try to load up, it does not allowe me to. i get a warning that sais i cant etc
Because as we already told on almost every page here on the forum, the files here are outdated and you need to download the game from our original links

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Game has some drm I think. Will need to download from the creator's patreon and they give out the current build after a month I think.
No, the game is free to play. Non backers get free updates on the last day of the month. Just need to download the game on our link and you can play the entire game for free without having to login or any restriction (except for the current month's content that is released on the last day for EVERYONE for FREE)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Because as we already told on almost every page here on the forum, the files here are outdated and you need to download the game from our original links

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
So, from what I understand, each time the game gets an update, we have to redownload the game and not use the games internal updating program. Otherwise we can't load our games. Is this correct?

Edit: And is this link for version 11.5 or 10.0?

Reactions: paddyo73

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to enable rollback or see a history or something? It's annoying to have to reload (and find out you have to redownload the game so you can reload) just to see some dialog that you missed (or think you missed).

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
So, from what I understand, each time the game gets an update, we have to redownload the game and not use the games internal updating program. Otherwise we can't load our games. Is this correct?

No the game will update itself when you boot it up after the initial install, so you won't have to re-dl it. I've had the game update itself and had no issues loading the game

przewodo

May 10, 2017

If you downloaded the game from F95 then yes, you need to redownload the game from our official page. Mods aren't updating the game here. Once you download the game from our official links, you don't need to re-downloaad the game every single time. Also, the save game featured is bugged here on F95, that is why we ask people to download from our page.

Also, every month you will receive a free update. No login required. Just play :).

The last free content is the v 0.11.0.0 and the current month content is 0.11.5.0 that will be released to everyone on October 31. The game's version will always appear the same for everyone.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Question: According to the walkthrough, there's supposed to be a choice in Chapter 4. Go to Aria or Check on Nancy. But When I played the chapter, no choice popped up. And it seems I did both in one playthrough. Was Chapter 4 changed to allow both to be done, or is something broken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are this the only scenes with these two in Chapter 4?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Question: According to the walkthrough, there's supposed to be a choice in Chapter 4. Go to Aria or Check on Nancy. But When I played the chapter, no choice popped up. And it seems I did both in one playthrough. Was Chapter 4 changed to allow both to be done, or is something broken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are this the only scenes with these two in Chapter 4?
You found a bug on the walkthrough. We changed this on the game because it was leading on a continuation problem. Thanks for reporting it. We are gonna fix it!

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes