Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

Our official links...

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Kinda sad that Kelly changed her hair. One of her appeal was that 'pure', 'innocent' vibe. It is fun seeing her do lewd stuff while still trying to maintain this facade. But after that change of hair, she became a cliche cumsleeve. I hope other paths enable her to retain her original hair.
Kelly must have used a wig or extensions cuz she had short hair If it wasn't for the in-game text, I wouldn't know it was her. So yeah, she was cute before

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Because as we already told on almost every page here on the forum, the files here are outdated and you need to download the game from our original links

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
Thanks!

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys I have ver 11.5.1 but the ntr stop with Mom and red hair milf and when the asshole friend come in restaurant .is this the end of version 11.5.1???????if not when is it public release??or does anyone has the newest download????

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hey guys I have ver 11.5.1 but the ntr stop with Mom and red hair milf and when the asshole friend come in restaurant .is this the end of version 11.5.1???????if not when is it public release??or does anyone has the newest download????
The public release will be in 2 days, on 31/10.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey bro pls provide a download link for win 64
Pls pls pls.
I don't have patreon login so pls provide latest ver. Link here to me
I love your game the most ❤.
FFS

don't need patreon account for that. client is free and only new updates require pledging.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Kelly must have used a wig or extensions cuz she had short hair If it wasn't for the in-game text, I wouldn't know it was her. So yeah, she was cute before
I agree. I loved that old innocent look of her before. I kinda stopped playing for a while cuz i didn't like how she looked all slooty in an instant and I needed the time to adjust and get used to it lmao. Id, for me it gives more excitement to see an "innocent and pure" looking girl do naughty things. No offense to the people who like her current look tho, that's just my own opinion

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I agree. I loved that old innocent look of her before. I kinda stopped playing for a while cuz i didn't like how she looked all slooty in an instant and I needed the time to adjust and get used to it lmao. Id, for me it gives more excitement to see an "innocent and pure" looking girl do naughty things. No offense to the people who like her current look tho, that's just my own opinion
Dunno... Personally I don't care so much about her clothes. I usually like that haircut but the problem is that Kelly now looks like other girl, literally. What I mean is that this haircut has kinda changed his face, or is just me? The MC says that don't need to change anything for him cuz he likes him just the way she is. But hey, we'll see.

Reactions: jpostel and tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i think there is a bug where if you reload a save, it spams the text rapidly as if you were skipping it. anyone else have the same problem?

Reactions: Oblivion830

lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
the animation looping still happens for me from time to time, i can't do anything when it happens

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes