cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Why isn't this version of the game here? Why is this site worse than the one I specified?
You can't play v12.0.0 because the game isn't cracked.

Available free content is v11.5.0 (non-supporters)

Supporters exclusive content is v12.0.0 (=> available on 30.11. for non-supporters.)

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
I don't understand why when I save and try to load from the latest update it tells me "This content is not available for you at this time " and this happens every new update
Also the scene where his sister is doing it with the black dude, it loops between the bed and the living room and doesn't move forward and it's stuck in the loop and I noticed that the screen seems to have shifted a bit down so there's a black bar at the top
And thx for the update

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand why when I save and try to load from the latest update it tells me "This content is not available for you at this time " and this happens every new update
Also the scene where his sister is doing it with the black dude, it loops between the bed and the living room and doesn't move forward and it's stuck in the loop and I noticed that the screen seems to have shifted a bit down so there's a black bar at the top
And thx for the update
Man i can save but i cant load anyone can help?
you guys downloaded the outdated game client from OP. Check one or two pages back and download the latest game client from dev's patreon page for free!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Kinda sad that Kelly changed her hair. One of her appeal was that 'pure', 'innocent' vibe. It is fun seeing her do lewd stuff while still trying to maintain this facade. But after that change of hair, she became a cliche cumsleeve. I hope other paths enable her to retain her original hair.
She changes her hair in NTR path. In love route, her hair won't change.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
now the game needs to be installed?
is it not possible to give 2 clicks on the unity file and play?
my latest version of the game is 0.9.5.0

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
now the game needs to be installed?
is it not possible to give 2 clicks on the unity file and play?
my latest version of the game is 0.9.5.0
Yes, it has huge changes from that version till now.

You need to download the game from our page as here is outdated. The "installer" is just a easy way to help other people that isn't able to just extract and find the executable, so it also creates a desktop shortcut IF you want.

Also, the game will auto updates at the end of every month for everyone, including non backers players.

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

Here are the official download links.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeancul and rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

You need to download the game from our page as here is outdated. The "installer" is just a easy way to help other people that isn't able to just extract and find the executable, so it also creates a desktop shortcut IF you want.

Also, the game will auto updates at the end of every month for everyone, including non backers players.

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)

thank you very much for the explanation :love:
that was what I needed to know.
my version of the game is old.
a lot has changed.
you are too kind.
took my doubt.
Thank you very much.
other members could be kind like you, but prefer to facepalm my post :confused:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
SO

Hey guys,

Another month, another update. Update 0.12.0.0 (Love route) is here!
High tier patrons can now play it.

This month we added:

250 Renders

22 Videos

11k+ Words

It is important to remind you guys that a bit more than the 1/4 of this update is the Michael route from the previous update! But in order to play the Michael path you need to start the game from the movie night in Michaels path (update 0.10.0.0) due to a little bug. The rest 3/4 of this update is filled with Nancy and Aria!

As always, If you have already downloaded the game, open the client and let it update!
If you are a newcomer you can download !

Next update: 30/11/2020 Dark routes.

Stay tuned and safe,

Jim and Rocco

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea on what path i am but since no new play on this update it's love path apparently.

Aug 27, 2020
Android version plz

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)

Android version plz

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
SO

Hey guys,

Another month, another update. Update 0.12.0.0 (Love route) is here!
High tier patrons can now play it.

This month we added:

250 Renders

22 Videos

11k+ Words

It is important to remind you guys that a bit more than the 1/4 of this update is the Michael route from the previous update! But in order to play the Michael path you need to start the game from the movie night in Michaels path (update 0.10.0.0) due to a little bug. The rest 3/4 of this update is filled with Nancy and Aria!

As always, If you have already downloaded the game, open the client and let it update!
If you are a newcomer you can download !

Next update: 30/11/2020 Dark routes.

Stay tuned and safe,

Jim and Rocco
How do you start Michael's stuff on movie night?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
How do you start Michael's stuff on movie night?
I have the same question bro cus i try it and i cant get that scenes.
But i think to get it you need to play new content and the new shit is on a pay wall at the moment so we need to wait

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I have the same question bro cus i try it and i cant get that scenes.
But i think to get it you need to play new content and the new shit is on a pay wall at the moment so we need to wait
You need to go camping (stay at home instead going to the beach with Nancy and Aria) and choose Aurora to flash her pussy to Michael.

By doing this, Aurora will become Michael's girlfriend instead start a relationship with Kelly and MC.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes