przewodo

May 10, 2017
Is ntr is avoidable in this game ?
Yes, and from chapter 4 on, yoy can decide to lock on Love route or on NTR route.

But download the game from . Here the files are outdated and has a bug that don't let you to load savegames.

This is the official links:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iscokeit

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
She changes her hair in NTR path. In love route, her hair won't change.
Yeah she doesn't need to change her hair in that path, at least not in a way that screams 'I'm a cumdumpster'. It's way too generic.

The hair also looks like artificially placed, like a wig but that's besides the point.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
i wish the harem paths could get some tattoos. dont know why they assume only cuckold and ntr fans would like that

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, sorry, but i am a little confused.I have downloaded the latest version,12.0.2, and it ends exactly where previous love update ends, after the club. Have i missed something or this version is not cracked yet or something?Thank you

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hey guys, sorry, but i am a little confused.I have downloaded the latest version,12.0.2, and it ends exactly where previous love update ends, after the club. Have i missed something or this version is not cracked yet or something?Thank you
This content will be available at the end of this month for everyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no cracks now or in future, each update focuses on diff. path, 1 on ntr path and other on love path and end of month/start of next pre. update will be released for all and current update to patrons.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I get the message "This content is not available for you at this time", when I try loading a saved game. I've read in a previous post that this is supposed to be a bug and that I need to install a newer game version, but I just downloaded the game from the start page? Have I missed something?

Great game btw.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
no cracks now or in future, each update focuses on diff. path, 1 on ntr path and other on love path and end of month/start of next pre. update will be released for all and current update to patrons.
We do release ALL updates for free to EVERYONE at the end of each month.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Last time i played it i didnt have to install anything.. o_O

when did that changed?
4 months ago...

Here is the official links with the bug fixes on the savegame that isn't posted here anymore:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game updates itself as long as you use the unity installer.
Yes and no. The games's content updates automatically, but not if the game client gets bugfixed. In case of the game client you need to apply a patch or re-download the entire game from dev's patreon page.

To fix the save issue the game client was updated.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The android version gets stuck at the alarm bell(starting scene) . What to do?
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Get familiar with the forum and its terms -> look at the survival guide posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/post-537670
3. Learn how to use the search function on board and most importantly in threads.
4. Don't beg for Android ports.
5. Don't play games on a phone in general.
6. Use a laptop/computer with Windows or Linux installed to play.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes