tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
so... this game can't be played offline. Because when i turned off wifi, the game just showed "installing..." and "check file main game" in 0.2s then black screen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so... this game can't be played offline. Because when i turned off wifi, the game just showed "installing..." and "check file main game" in 0.2s then black screen.
You need an active internet connection to launch the game (checking files etc...) as soon as you see the main menu you can switch off your wifi and play it offline.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
what does dream/harem route do? i mean is there any route or just one dream scene?
will i effect the game if i choose it?

Humm? Who is there? Aria Love route.
I'm too tired. Nancy love route

What a hell is this noise? Harem Route. (dream scene)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? It seems the ones on the OP are missing a lot of content/choices between "Chapter 5" 3 way choice and "v0.8.0.0" Aurora Flash choice.
After playing most of the Love routes, the Aurora Flash happens if you stay home and the "3 way choice" in Chapter 5 happens if you go on vacation. This should be clarified in the walkthrough.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There's been a bug that I've noticed for a while, so I figure I'd mention it here. Whenever the screen 'shakes' (usually during orgasms), the screen doesn't go back the way it should be. It gets off-center and there are black lines and the sides. Sometimes it's so bad that the menu button on the top right disappear. Below is a screenshot to show what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Kinda sad that Kelly changed her hair. One of her appeal was that 'pure', 'innocent' vibe. It is fun seeing her do lewd stuff while still trying to maintain this facade. But after that change of hair, she became a cliche cumsleeve. I hope other paths enable her to retain her original hair.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Okay... yesterday I played the game.
Today I was trying to load the savegame that I made yesterday.
"this content is not aviable for you at this time" is the answer.

There where no updates, no patches no changes of the code.
That means I have to play the whole game AGAIN to this point?
And even then, noone can garantee that I can load the savegame tomorrow??

• Angry

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay... yesterday I played the game.
Today I was trying to load the savegame that I made yesterday.
"this content is not aviable for you at this time" is the answer.

There where no updates, no patches no changes of the code.
That means I have to play the whole game AGAIN to this point?
And even then, noone can garantee that I can load the savegame tomorrow??
Please read last page or use the search function. This topic has been discussed almost on every page.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Please read last page or use the search function. This topic has been discussed almost on every page.
Well I did. But all I found is some problems between versions.
My Game was 11.5.0 yesterday.
And my Game is 11.5.0 today.
And even their own patreon page says, that this is the current version.

• Angry

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well I did. But all I found is some problems between versions.
My Game was 11.5.0 yesterday.
And my Game is 11.5.0 today.
And even their own patreon page says, that this is the current version.
You game client is outdated. You need the one from patreon and not from here. And btw. your saves are stored in Game_Data/StreamingAssets, check if saves are there or not.

Reactions: Randeep44

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
help me! I just installed latest version of the game and after I start and rename the characters is stopping and switches off...What can I do????Please help!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes