przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hmmm... I downloaded it via the provided mega link and got this: View attachment 852858 Note the version number on the bottom.

I've only played until chapter 4 so far, but I can save and everything. It does an online check at the beginning and auto-updated a few MB at first startup. No idea whether it's cracked or not, but it works.
There is no cracked version.. The game is for free to everyone. Everyone gets updates for free every month. Also, you don't need to login to play the game.

The check is to get bugfixes and the monthly updates. So, instead you download the entire game every month, it will just download the new content to be played. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm... I downloaded it via the provided mega link and got this: View attachment 852858 Note the version number on the bottom.

I've only played until chapter 4 so far, but I can save and everything. It does an online check at the beginning and auto-updated a few MB at first startup. No idea whether it's cracked or not, but it works.
Everyone has the same version. Means, patreons and us free users are on the same build version (11.5.1). Patreons can access the latest content (v11.5) according to their support tier level and free players can access the last free content (v11.0). As you can see free users are always one month behind.

On October 31th free users get access to content v11.5 and supporters to v12.0 while game version automatically updates from 11.5.1 to v12.0.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is no cracked version.. The game is for free to everyone. Everyone gets updates for free every month. Also, you don't need to login to play the game.

The check is to get bugfixes and the monthly updates. :)
Okay, I'm not arguing that. All I say is that this is a v0.11.5.1. Nezz82 asked for a new version, assman1337 posted one, and I mentioned it.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Okay, I'm not arguing that. All I say is that this is a v0.11.5.1. Nezz82 asked for a new version, assman1337 posted one, and I mentioned it.
Yes!! I know you aren't arguing!! :) I just wrote that for maybe explain something that could be missing :)

Thanks for playing our game!! :)

Reactions: Grimtown

przewodo

May 10, 2017
No, it wasn't.... but here they are:

Here are the download links:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
loading saved games after restaurant scene doesn't work and all dialogue after the restaurant scene is missing.
Create a backup of your save folder stored in StreamingAssets and re-download/reinstall the game from above links. Put the the backup save folder back into the new created StreamingAssets folder and try the scene again.

Reactions: billclinton99

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019

Win x64 ( | | Mega)

Win x86 ( | | Mega)

Mac ( | | Mega)

Linux ( | | Mega)
Thank you ooh the Almighty One

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )
What's the version? Also, can you give a changelog?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes