cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi

I have my save at

C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\FungusSaves

but I cant load the saves, please help ?
This is the old save location. Please download the latest client from OP. Then navigate to save/load system and click on "import" this will transfer your saves to the new location in Game_Data/StreamingAssets/Save.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes. The supporters voted for it :(
What do you mean voted for? I dont follow this game but isn't odd months dark while love is even, and hasn't it been that way for awhile? Why would they have a vote about that?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
This is the old save location. Please download the latest client from OP. Then navigate to save/load system and click on "import" this will transfer your saves to the new location in Game_Data/StreamingAssets/Save.
I did that but its still not loading in the saves I downloaded from the op

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks very much for reporting this! Actually we have added those scenes to the gallery. I gonna take a look into the code to see if something is duplicating or preventing them to appear on the gallery and thanks for giving so much detailed information about this. This will help a lot!!!
przewodo Naughty Jim I eventually played the dark route and found five scenes are missing in the gallery.It's not as many as love route.I uploaded the saves for this scenes,hope it will help you fix the gallery problem.

pegema

Oct 11, 2020
Hi. I type my name and my landlady name then i start but i cant pass black window. i am still waiting but game doesnt start. do you think why? i also tried with update and without update but nothing. cant pass black window

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there shouldn't be any relations (blood or other) between characters but still kelly called natasha as sister when they had 3some with mc on hotel bed.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
This is how MC always solves everything "I'll do it later, I don't have time now" ... because nothing could go wrong

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there compressed pc ver ?
no and won't be. what you dl from dev's patreon site is just client which dls actual game content to your comp and updates once every month when you start game.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes