RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The people like me that is donating money to them voted about what this month and only this months update should be, 75% voted for the dark route.
So people who are contributing knew about this and I know people who only donate when there is a love route update and verse versa.
So then the poll was rigged from the start as well lmao

Reactions: Limited20

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just like life right?

For real, even if you donated 1 dollar you could have voted on the poll so not really our problem you "love path people" don't like to vote :cool:
View attachment 1137009
People probably got used to the monthly timings and were waiting on their month. Either way its clear the devs got what they wanted, always had a hunch they were kinda sus.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I only play the love path and in games likethis where the ntr is a very big part of the game we just have to accept that there will be a lot of updates that we will have to skip. A lot of the non ntr fans will avoid games like this even if the ntr is avoidable so a lot of the people that end up supporting it on patreon are ntr fans and will vote for that content. It sucks for me and other people that don't play the dark path but there isn't much we can do.

Reactions: Crazymic79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but you can't understand.

1. that's patreon update.
2. free players will get it next month to be played.
3. updates won't be posted here anymore, just links to client if it has been updated.

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
but you can't understand.

1. that's patreon update.
2. free players will get it next month to be played.
3. updates won't be posted here anymore, just links to client if it has been updated.
wrong... thats not patreon, its suscribestar and download is free...
i alrweady play it

Reactions: fbass

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesn't matter what update it is free or not op won't be updated.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The Good NTR route is fantastic! It's the closest thing to a Stag & Vixen relationship with your girlfriend where you mutually 'cheat' on another is right up my alley. I love it when MC is dominant and in control of it all towards the girls and the girls are complete sluts, sleeping around while loving the MC in their hearts.

I personally don't like virgins, I like experienced girls because they know just what they want in bed so hopefully she can lose her virginity to some other boytoy like David so we don't have to teach her the ropes.

Perhaps she could do it behind the MC's back in the Bad NTR route, and a choice for the MC to consent doing this with David or do it himself for the Good NTR route.

EDIT: I don't know if dev reads this, but I wish there was an option where we can keep Kelly's bad-girl model.

Reactions: Turret and fbass

przewodo

May 10, 2017
The Good NTR route is fantastic! It's the closest thing to a Stag & Vixen relationship with your girlfriend where you mutually 'cheat' on another is right up my alley. I love it when MC is dominant and in control of it all towards the girls and the girls are complete sluts, sleeping around while loving the MC in their hearts.

I personally don't like virgins, I like experienced girls because they know just what they want in bed so hopefully she can lose her virginity to some other boytoy like David so we don't have to teach her the ropes.

Perhaps she could do it behind the MC's back in the Bad NTR route, and a choice for the MC to consent doing this with David or do it himself for the Good NTR route.

EDIT: I don't know if dev reads this, but I wish there was an option where we can keep Kelly's bad-girl model.
On the BAD NTR she will...

doesn't matter what update it is free or not op won't be updated.
They will when 0.13.25.0 become free at the end of the month

Dark Routes Update 0.13.25.0

Hey guys,
The new update is here!
We managed to make 136 renders per route (272 in total), 7 videos (Total) and wrote about 6k words in dialogues.
Make sure to play through both routes available to play all the new scenes!

yes.. i read it

I got covid even staying at home (probably in gorcery store, pharmacy....) and I didn't worked for 20 days because it striked me very hard, I only managed to make half episode, SO, we let backers decide for next month. Follow the schedule with Love Route OR Make another NTR. All backers could vote, wont NTR. This is how democracy works.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
On the BAD NTR she will...

They will when 0.13.25.0 become free at the end of the month

I got covid even staying at home (probably in gorcery store, pharmacy....) and I didn't worked for 20 days because it striked me very hard, I only managed to make half episode, SO, we let backers decide for next month. Follow the schedule with Love Route OR Make another NTR. All backers could vote, wont NTR. This is how democracy works.
0.13.25.0 is already out for free on Patreon, just download it there. There's no new content from 0.13.0.0 though. Could be a simple oversight and it's not really 0.13.25.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
People probably got used to the monthly timings and were waiting on their month. Either way its clear the devs got what they wanted, always had a hunch they were kinda sus.
What do you mean "devs got what they wanted"? This was a one time thing, they have been on rails for over 2 years now...
And now under extreme circumstances they ask people who are paying what they should do they are "sus"?

And all this is coming from someone that seem to only complain about games he is playing for free or are you actually supporting any creator?

Found a good saying that seem to fit you perfectly "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

Peace out!

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So they are working an a bigger Darker route update because the last one was on a smaller size? Does this mean that they are going to skip an Love route patch net month?
No. It was voted to work on the bigger Darker Route this time. It's unlikely another Darker Route will come right after.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
No. It was voted to work on the bigger Darker Route this time. It's unlikely another Darker Route will come right after.
If you guys follow our patreon page, I got COVID in the beginning of march and wasn't enable to work for 20 days. then I manage to make bit less then a half Dark Route episode just to do not let the month without anything. Because of that, we made a poll for all backers asking if they want us to make this month a Dark Path or Love Path, backers decided by 75% of voting for a Dark path.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes