cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How it is made
Are there any fees
1. installer (can be installed anywhere) and it dls current content (can't continue story unless it has been released for free).
2. no fees (besides whatever your internet connextion costs) unless you become patron.

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys,

As I noticed there are many people asking the same questions.
The latest update will always be available in the following order:
1st of the month for $25 and above supporters.
7th of the month for $10 supporters.
14th of the month for $5 supporters.
21st of the month for $1 supporters.
Last day of the month free update.
So regardless if you are a supporter or not you will always be able to play the game. Just with a little delay :) Supporting us has also many other benefits, first and most important is you help us do what we and you love, creating "The Spellbook"! And many others like Wallpapers, sneak peeks, walk-throughs and Minigames!
We always make an update per month (Unless something unforeseen happens). For any other questions feel free to reach us in any of our pages or discord!

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco
Bro please make android version

BunnyBoy

Mar 26, 2019
Bro please make android version
I was also looking for and Android version.
But let me tell you this, unity game on Android don't run very well and a cause massive problems you will get stuck on a screen for an hour or so it's best if you play unity on games PC.
If you still want to play unity games on Android make sure you have a flagship gaming phone, at least you know that your smartphone can handle it.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
could you please re-upload portable one? both versions missing at Mega, unfortunately
Both are on our official download page:

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

The links changes every relelease...

Reactions: SAMASH112

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Almost lost this game! Spend the last hour and a half searching for this game based on some memories of scenes. Not losing this one now!

This game is a slightly hidden gem. If the next update pleases me I'll back this developer.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh so the dark routes ARE getting 2 updates in a row. How are the devs going to make it up to the love route players since they dont get anything for two months?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Oh so the dark routes ARE getting 2 updates in a row. How are the devs going to make it up to the love route players since they dont get anything for two months?
The people like me that is donating money to them voted about what this month and only this months update should be, 75% voted for the dark route.
So people who are contributing knew about this and I know people who only donate when there is a love route update and verse versa.

Reactions: FastBullet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes