Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If you guys follow our patreon page, I got COVID in the beginning of march and wasn't enable to work for 20 days. then I manage to make bit less then a half Dark Route episode just to do not let the month without anything. Because of that, we made a poll for all backers asking if they want us to make this month a Dark Path or Love Path, backers decided by 75% of voting for a Dark path.
I'm entirely standing behind that decision, I wish you a speedy recovery! I'll be backing this Patreon if I enjoy the next update like I enjoyed the rest of this gem. From the looks of things, I'm pretty sure you'll make a Unicorn backer out of me :p

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Sad to hear you got Covid, are you ok?
Yes... after 20 days, now I'm full recovered... and I got without leaving home (not leaving I mean, only going to grocery store, pharmacy or getting delivery) On Brazil is dying 4k people/day :-( It's really bad situation here...

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 3, 2019
Yes... after 20 days, now I'm full recovered... and I got without leaving home (not leaving I mean, only going to grocery store, pharmacy or getting delivery) On Brazil is dying 4k people/day :-( It's really bad situation here...
Só por curiosidade, você é brasileiro?

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
The Spellbook 0.13.25.0 x64 Portable
The Spellbook 0.13.25.0 x86 Portable

Reactions: Darvedaiven

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
on what links you are trying? there is no non-installer anymore. only install and play or don't install and don't play.
Ohhh ok.... Their was non installer link so I though we can play it without installation...

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Havnt played this one in a while (.6 i think), any more recent walkthrough updates or did they sneek an ingame one in at some point?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes