blade008

Apr 20, 2020
Please upload your player.log/output.log file here. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games folder.
I entered the AppData folder, then opened it in the LocalLow folder, then opened it in the Naughty Games folder, and in this folder there are two folders, The Spellbook and The spellbook Updater. Inside the Spellbook folder there are two text documents named "Player and Player-prev". Inside the Spellbook Updater folder, I have a file named '' Unity '' and a text document called '' Player ''. What should I do now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I entered the AppData folder, then opened it in the LocalLow folder, then opened it in the Naughty Games folder, and in this folder there are two folders, The Spellbook and The spellbook Updater. Inside the Spellbook folder there are two text documents named "Player and Player-prev". Inside the Spellbook Updater folder, I have a file named '' Unity '' and a text document called '' Player ''. What should I do now?
if you are in naughtygames-folder then there should be 3 items, 1 folder and 2 logs, player.log (which you need to post here) and player-prev.log and seems that you hide known file extensions (not recommended cause it's potential security risk) and here is instructions how to to unhide.

maged1

Jun 16, 2019
For those whos got a black screen problem, change not only your display language but also your regional format to English. Hope this fix works for you as it worked for me

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes