defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyway I think the dark path is the best way also for demonstrating the love that MC has for the pleasure of his harem... full of girls ;)

przewodo

May 10, 2017
This update was released on April but was available for patreon supporters only.
The 0.13.25.1 Was the public release of the version... we didn't released the 0.13.5.0 yett and, if you follow oour patreon page, it will be for backers first.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Today Update 13.25.1 NTR and very very short one
Everyone on our patreon knows what happened. I got COVID even without leaving home (Ok, I have to leave to do grocery or pharmacy) but the rest of the time I stay home and still I got it. So, I took 20 days to recover and 10 days to do somoething.

Everything is very well explained and crystal clear on our patron page. Just go there and give a read... :)

Reactions: Kingvlad

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Everyone on our patreon knows what happened. I got COVID even without leaving home (Ok, I have to leave to do grocery or pharmacy) but the rest of the time I stay home and still I got it. So, I took 20 days to recover and 10 days to do somoething.

Everything is very well explained and crystal clear on our patron page. Just go there and give a read... :)
Hey, i love your Work. You are my Hero. Everything is fine. Take care....

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ah ok, i thought they are making the updates in alternation, 1 love route /1 ntr route.
No, this is an exception because everything that I already explained and are on our patreon page. Yes, we do alternate between love and NTR, this was one exception.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I want to know a clear understanding does or does not the game have incest in the base game .. i.e without any mod or patch

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to know a clear understanding does or does not the game have incest in the base game .. i.e without any mod or patch
not anymore. originally landlady was mother and aria/whatever was sister but not anymore and that makes dialogue very stupid when mc shouts my landlady when bangs her or my aria when bangs her.

but hey, anything to make game patreon friendly.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes