Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
not anymore. originally landlady was mother and aria/whatever was sister but not anymore and that makes dialogue very stupid when mc shouts my landlady when bangs her or my aria when bangs her.

but hey, anything to make game patreon friendly.
its removed from the game entirely by the devs right

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you can link any patreon post or devblog to prove it we will be able to remove the tag
well i'm a free player so no access to most patreon posts but i can guarantee that game has no incest at all, mc fucks his landlady and his roommate (aria or whatever is her name, not sure if landlady and aria are mommy and daughter but so far no interaction sexually between them) and can't change relations to be incestious.

above is on love path, what happens on ntr path is unknown but incest on ntr path is also not existing (most likely).

you can ask from dev if you want (he posts here occasionally).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not anymore. originally landlady was mother and aria/whatever was sister but not anymore and that makes dialogue very stupid when mc shouts my landlady when bangs her or my aria when bangs her.

but hey, anything to make game patreon friendly.
IIRC at the start u can name how the mc calls Nancy, same for Aria, when u meet her the first time.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
How do I change MC name and relationship. The fields are not active and I cant change them. Is there a way to activate the fields, I have v13.25. Also Import Old Saves doesn't work.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So the next few months, it's going to be only NTR? This it what the second or third update only for NTR, I'm guessing the love path isn't getting an update until the end of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: Manifold and sn3p

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
So the next few months, it's going to be only NTR? This it what the second or third update only for NTR, I'm guessing the love path isn't getting an update until the end of the year.
aaannnddddd that's exact opposite of what the ntr fans said few updates ago ... :ROFLMAO:

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
are there any new scenes in 13.25 ... ??
the gallery doesn't show any new content and the path i am on ends at same place too.

p.s: the gallery has at the very least few scenes missing so can't really rely on it (n)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please take your time and read the last two pages or use the search function. The reason was explained by dev many times here. For example here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-13-25-0-naughtygames.21682/post-5688968.

Also, you are wrong in your assumption about the update schedule for the love path.

Due to technical issue v13.0.0 (love path update) was delayed for a month. Then Corona virus hit dev and he was only able to produce a tiny fraction of the regular update v13.25 (NTR/dark path update). So, to make it up for the tiny v13.25 update - and due to supporters vote -, May update aka v13.5.0 (available for supporters only yet) was another NTR/dark path.

Next love update (aka v14.0.0) will be available for supporters in June and for free users in July.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Please take your time and read the last two pages or use the search function. The reason was explained by dev many times here. For example here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-13-25-0-naughtygames.21682/post-5688968.

Also, you are wrong in your assumption about the update schedule for the love path.

Due to technical issue v13.0.0 (love path update) was delayed for a month. Then Corona virus hit dev and he was only able to produce a tiny fraction of the regular update v13.25 (NTR/dark path update). So, to make it up for the tiny v13.25 update - and due to supporters vote -, May update aka v13.5.0 (available for supporters only yet) was another NTR/dark path.

Next love update (aka v14.0.0) will be available for supporters in June and for free users in July.
I did read the comments and I went to the discord channel to get more information and even went to the patreon page so yes, I did my research and I'm sorry for the dev if the corona virus got him.

I made that comment because I saw this exact situation with a few games where there's two paths (NTR/Love) and the love path gets push back month after month until the dev say you know what I'm gonna scrap the love path because I prefer to work on the other one

I'm not saying this dev will do that since the other path has a lot of content already, but i've seen too many devs follow the same pattern so i've kind of grown cynical.

Last edited:

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
przewodo Naughty Jim Hi I downloaded v.13.0 and tried to import my saves from version .09 but that feature didn't work. I can see my old saves in the old location but can't import them to the new location or into the new format. Even updating to v.13.25 didn't solve the problem. How can I access my old save game, I really don't want to restart the game as there is too much to redo.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes