Dec 13, 2018
It will not work. It's an online verification process.
I don't mean to get the new content, I reckon it's fair to pay for it. I mean that rn everytime a new update is public, somebody gotta run all the options and post the gallery file. I guess somebody better than me with coding could do something to unlock it

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
hello..the latest scenes are shown unlocked with GalleryData.dat file but they don't start the scene. Any help please?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Click the button Check Updates or Go to subscribe star website download the game v 13.50.......
Oh boy.... :FacePalm:

Yes, free users can update their client to v13.50 but only can access content up to v13.25. Content of v13.50 is blocked and only available for supporters.

Either someone is able to crack it or everyone (free users) have to wait until end of May for v14.0 to get access to content v13.50.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Click the button Check Updates or Go to subscribe star website download the game v 13.50.......
no shit sherlock.

Oh boy.... :FacePalm:

Yes, free users can update their client to v13.50 but only can access content up to v13.25. Content of v13.50 is blocked and only available for supporters.

Either someone is able to crack it or everyone (free users) have to wait until end of May for v14.0 to get access to content v13.50.
cracking would mean hacking since game checks updates on dev's server so hacking would be wee bit criminal action.

Is there anyone making a current android port of this game or is it dead? I know the dev is not but maybe someone else?
no, until game is finished maybe since currently game is bad those who pay per net usage and that's happens on most countries.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
cracking would mean hacking since game checks updates on dev's server so hacking would be wee bit criminal action.
Nope. As soon as you update your game to v13.50 you actually have the content of that version on your computer.

You can look at the renders and animation of v13.50 right away if you know how.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes