cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game only have two routes right?
2 main routes, dunno if harem tag implies that mc can get all girls/women or just some. landlady/mommy is quite a bit jealous so only dev can answer.

Nope. As soon as you update your game to v13.50 you actually have the content of that version on your computer.
yes but can't play it w/o being dev's patron so therefore it'd go to not that legal side.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh boy.... :FacePalm:

Yes, free users can update their client to v13.50 but only can access content up to v13.25. Content of v13.50 is blocked and only available for supporters.

Either someone is able to crack it or everyone (free users) have to wait until end of May for v14.0 to get access to content v13.50.
Hmm I've been wondering, how does your client know you've supported on Patreon or not? Do you get a code or something similar?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. You can log in on the client and it'll ask to know your Patreon public profile info.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This update won't import old saves for some reason, anyone have the same issue?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This update won't import old saves for some reason, anyone have the same issue?
Saves are inside the game_data/StreamingAssets folder. No need to import saves. This also means you don't need to delete the entire game each time a new version is available.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
We can always give a reffund just reach on our discord :)
Wow. My patreon username is the same as it is on F95. I already resubscribed to the 10 dollar tier. You guys do amazing work. Cant wait to review. Any other dev paying attention to this thread, this is how you get my coin. Frequent updates, highly responsive, awesome game mechanics, great plot and renders. The animation in this game are next level. And oh yeah, theres actually sex in a game about sex (Low bar but you'll be surprised how many games on this site have no penetration). This is why I love F95, sometimes you end up finding a gem that honestly deserves monetary support. There have been a few games Ive liked so much that I ended up flat out supporting and this is one of em.

Unfortunately for some, there are some games on this site that IMHO dont deliever...No updates in a year type of games that magically have no abandoned tags because the Dev will pop in quarterly to BS his patrons like a publicly traded company lying to investors. This is not that game and even the NTR is pretty good.

Max386

Jan 6, 2018
The updater is stuck on initializing for me, and when I try to play without updating I get stuck on an image abt 2 min into the game. I'm on a mac. Anyone got any way to help?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
The updater is stuck on initializing for me, and when I try to play without updating I get stuck on an image abt 2 min into the game. I'm on a mac. Anyone got any way to help?
After you opened the dmg image, did you copied it to applications?

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for the latest version?
Or a cheat to unlock the full gallery?

I'm loving this game, but trying to find every single scene is just too much hard work.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes