Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there enough content to start playing now or should I wait?
Depends on how many characters get you hard. Take a look at the OP images. If at least a majority of girls are to your taste, you can start now. If only one or two are to your liking, then obviously the later you start the better. The mother I guess has the most content, but not enough for me...

Reactions: ntrvip

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally gonna support the dev and try the game. I have been waiting a couple of months now.

This month should be Love Route content right ?

Also , nothing has changed right ? We lock ourselves into the Love rount and there is no ntr whatsoever, no cheating, no sharing, no open relationships, no blackmail, no other dudes molesting the love interests etc ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This month should be Love Route content right ?

Also , nothing has changed right ? We lock ourselves into the Love rount and there is no ntr whatsoever, no cheating, no sharing, no open relationships, no blackmail, no other dudes molesting the love interests etc ...
should and should.

yea route is locked, no ntr, no cheating, no sharing (except girls share mc), dunno about open relationships since on my play mc fucks every1 with pulse and pussy, no mmfs or other guy dicking mc's girls (friend might bang his mother (or not depending what patreon would say) but don't think she's a li).

Ashen_Phoenix

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

Having a problem with this game, both the save and load windows open but dissappear immediately, so I can't save or load. I've tried using admin mode and different compat modes and running full screen / windowed. Is this a known problem with an available fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

Having a problem with this game, both the save and load windows open but dissappear immediately, so I can't save or load. I've tried using admin mode and different compat modes and running full screen / windowed. Is this a known problem with an available fix?
tried reinstalling?

also internal graphic card or actual graphic card aka geforce/radeon?

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
question is the content behind the patreon version large enough considered buying into. also could I just support the tier that would allow me to reach the content, than stop paying and still be able to access that content in the future?

Ashen_Phoenix

Jun 2, 2017
tried reinstalling?

also internal graphic card or actual graphic card aka geforce/radeon?
Thanks! Tried creating a profile for the game in Geforce Control Panel and now it works as it should :D Guess it was running of the internal gpu for some reason...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question is the content behind the patreon version large enough considered buying into. also could I just support the tier that would allow me to reach the content, than stop paying and still be able to access that content in the future?
if you support dev now you get access to current/upcoming update earlier than free players but after you cancel support logging in with patreon credents won't give you access to new content, just current.

Reactions: FKorus

przewodo

May 10, 2017
if you support dev now you get access to current/upcoming update earlier than free players but after you cancel support logging in with patreon credents won't give you access to new content, just current.
Just correcting one thing if I missunderstood what you wrote. You can download the game now without backing us and you don't need to login or do anythingelse to play, you will have all available content excelpt the content of the month. Non backers users are only one month behind backers users.

Feel free to download test and play.

Here are the official download links:

Installer Win x64 ( | | )

Installer Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

--------------------------------------

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just correcting one thing if I missunderstood what you wrote. You can download the game now without backing us and you don't need to login or do anythingelse to play, you will have all available content excelpt the content of the month. Non backers users are only one month behind backers users.
nope you didn't. game free to dl, free content 1 month behind supporters (sorta depending what path follows and what patrons vote), if supports now gets current content (13.50) to be played and if cancels before next update then won't get that until it's released for free.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
nope you didn't. game free to dl, free content 1 month behind supporters (sorta depending what path follows and what patrons vote), if supports now gets current content (13.50) to be played and if cancels before next update then won't get that until it's released for free.
Actually this was the first time we had to ask to vote due I got COVID and barelly spent 20 days recovering. But our normal is switch between NTR and Love each month.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is anyone making current android ports for this game? I see the dev dropped it after 0.9 but wanted to see. Thank you in advance

DGM

May 29, 2017
Is the pocket flashlight scene in the game I can't find it in the gallery;

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes