DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just found this game, looks like it might be up my alley.
Curious, how heavy does this game lean into mind control content? And "dark" route type material?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
SVSC:
The Spellbook Version 0.15 by NaughtyGames
All you need to do is open the game if you already have it downloaded and installed, if not you can download and install it and get the update There should probably be some sort of bump for this topic though because of it.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
mine works out of the box.
I haven't updated from out the game but used the seperate updater.
Loaded the game and everythings fine.
Saves work.
I'm happy.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This only works until I save and load the file, then it gets back to default. What am I doing wrong?
as you can see in the dialog box when you talk about Nancy or Aria you will see mom or sister instead landladyor roommate
mom33.png sisterster16.png
In any case your mom name is still Nancy and your sister name is still Aria...

but if you use defauly in dialog box you will see LaldLady and Roommate
the same when other characters refer to you abiut your LandLady ,,, or after sabe they refer to you as she is your mom and not your LandLady

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
as you can see in the dialog box when you talk about Nancy or Aria you will see mom or sister instead landladyor roommate
View attachment 1348681 View attachment 1348685
In any case your mom name is still Nancy and your sister name is still Aria...

but if you use defauly in dialog box you will see LaldLady and Roommate
the same when other characters refer to you abiut your LandLady ,,, or after sabe they refer to you as she is your mom and not your LandLady
When I set my name to Luke and landlady to mom I get the correct dialogue, but if I save after that and then load that file again, the dialogue goes back to default, that's what I'm saying.

So basically:
1. I set the name and relationship
2. Dialogue adapts to the changes
3. I save
4. I load
5. Dialogue is back at default

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When I set my name to Luke and landlady to mom I get the correct dialogue, but if I save after that and then load that file again, the dialogue goes back to default, that's what I'm saying.
I'm sorry for you but the pics I have posted are from my saves... so maybe you have to download again and reinstall...
I do not have the problem you mentioned...
I have installed the full game about 2 months ago and update by using the built in update feature
I do not change any name... I use default names for all characters
Try to not use Luke

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I'm sorry for you but the pics I have posted are from my saves... so maybe you have to download again and reinstall...
I do not have the problem you mentioned...
I have installed the full game about 2 months ago and update by using the built in update feature
I do not change any name... I use default names for all characters
Try to not use Luke
Is there a certain point you have to pass in order for the changes to be saved? Because it works fine if I save when they go to the spa, but if I try to save in the hallway at the start it goes back to default

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there a certain point you have to pass in order for the changes to be saved? Because it works fine if I save when they go to the spa, but if I try to save in the hallway at the start it goes back to default
That is because it is Unity engine game... there are points where the game can be saved and there are wrong save points .. in this case when you load that save the game start from the previous save point
I always suggest to save at the points before the choices

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It is a pleasure to read the dialogs in this game.. because the story is very intriguing with the magic and fantasy world that makes sense for all fantastic sex scenes that are in the dark route! (y)

The love route has some non sense due to the spellbook that works only for the MC and not for other male characters(n)

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes