• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
if only there was search function then answer wouldn't require asking stupid questions.

1. up-to-date client?
2. it has access to net?
3. no antivirus etc blocking it?
4. is system language set on turkish?
Yes. i am from turkish.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
game is fantastic beside the annoying GF she should be removed xD (love Route)
Agreed. I was siding with the girlfriend at first, but now I am siding more with the "Landlady's" jealousy. Not really a fan of the "Roommate" either. I wish there was an option where the GF and "Roomie" could get NTR'd but you could keep your "Landlady" to yourself as the Love option at the same time.

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
The update is out since first august, when the next version will be out you will see here v0.15. At the moment v0.14.5 is the public version.

Reactions: xapican

Serreos

May 28, 2020
I would love it if there was a tag '' friend's mom '' or '' best friend's mom '' , something like that .

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Nancy is honestly the best <3
For sure my favourite one in the game.

I only play the Love Route and she is super sweet and loveable.
The other girls ... not so much. I kinda feel the devs focused on developing Nancy's character and her relationship with the MC a lot more than the rest of the girls.
The fairy Milica is honestly 2nd best girl after Nancy. She started off kinda rude and wierd at the start, with her talk about sex all the time. Felt like a generic braindead whore. But she became sweet very fast. Her relationship with the MC is progressing very nicely. I hope the devs focus more on her too

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Aggiornamento 0.15 win64 - MEGA

mac -

android -

Last edited:

Rommel887

Oct 15, 2018
I don't see anything new in the 0.15 version, I'm on love route at the massage sex scene, is there nothing new there or am I doing something wrong?

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
if only there was search function then answer wouldn't require asking stupid questions.

1. up-to-date client?
2. it has access to net?
3. no antivirus etc blocking it?
4. is system language set on turkish?
You're quite salty from just a simple question, if you don't want to answer keep your mouth shut and stop cluttering the forum.

• Angry
Reactions: sparton297
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes