Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
I love NTR, but this is the worst NTR.

Anyone playing the NTR route is not interested in being alpha in anyway. The goal is pure masochistic pain & suffering. The dev constantly makes you go from humiliating NTR to getting the girl and getting laid? What? What makes this NTR so fucking terrible is that you're stuck with that Aurora girl and her butt ugly face. So the whole time you get to see the hot mom treat you like shit, but then it switches to Aurora whose forced on you.

The developer literally programmed a means of auto updating the game, but he can't add one if then statement so you can reject Aurora.

Fuck quantity of content, it's about quality of content.

I'd rather skip content I'm not into that have it forced on me.

This NTR is terrible.

I ended up just playing the dominant route, at least that's consistent, but you still get stuck with the butt ugly Aurora being forced on you.

COMPLIMENT TIME. I don't want to seem like I don't like the game. I do. The mother is super hot whether domming her or being her bitch.

Hopefully the developer can add ONE IF THEN statement, maybe 2 or 3, so we're not forced into scenes with Aurora. Uggh, I'm gonna vomit. Every time I see her face I want to vomit.

The developer should give us a way to reject any sex scene.

I'm not into the scenes with the green skin demon. I'm not into the scenes with Aurora or the MC's girlfriend and her ugly ass haircut towards the end. All this is forced on you which is terrible. Like I said before, one second it's totally hot, then all of a sudden it switches to content you're not into and kills the mood.

Anyways. Back to the dom playthrough. The NTR path is indecisive garbage. One second it's good NTR, then the next you're in Harem mode, wtf?
nope, there is two different ntr routes in the game.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Is there any scene player for this game for Android users or any one who streams this game because I don't have system at the moment does anyone knows anything about Scene Player till latest update or storyline videos will be helpful.. used to love this game ... it's been a while

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
nope, there is two different ntr routes in the game.
nope.

One route is netorase, the other NTR/Dom mix.

In the NTR/Dom mix, one second he's dominant and getting laid, the next second he's a total bitch. It makes no sense. There's no consistency. The Harem route is consistent, the NTR route is not, the netorase route is somewhat consistent.

In the NTR route, it makes no sense that his best friend sucks the butt plug. It should be the MC because he's the bitch.

So let me get this straight, you guys like NTR when the MC is dominant and gets laid, but then all of a sudden he's a total bitch, not getting laid? Then you like it when it goes back & forth between cuck & dom? So one second dominant and a ladies man, the next second a complete loser? That makes sense to you? .... *scratches head*

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Will the portable links in OP be updated with 0.15 ? I know there's little chance but the portable version are only by MEGA on patreon and I can't download something that big from MEGA. My PC freezes if I try....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Will the portable links in OP be updated with 0.15 ? I know there's little chance but the portable version are only by MEGA on patreon and I can't download something that big from MEGA. My PC freezes if I try....
Why don't you download the portable version from here and then apply the patch only files from their Patreon page, or even better use the auto-update function?

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Why don't you download the portable version from here and then apply the patch only files from their Patreon page, or even better use the auto-update function?
I just thought of the auto-update from the portable version from here ; but it does nothing :(. I click on it and nothing.... Even tried to launch the autoupdater exe itself but it stays at 0.0%

Maybe the patch will work, I'll try

Edit : It worked, you're a life saver, thanks a lot. I didn't think the 0.15 patch would work on the 0.13 (renpy logic maybe...)
Anyway, I can start playing and stop being annoying :giggle:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Edit : It worked, you're a life saver, thanks a lot. I didn't think the 0.15 patch would work on the 0.13 (renpy logic maybe...)
Wait.. you have an old v0.13.0 version? Please make sure that you have all content files in your StreaminAssets folder. Also, try to launch the auto-updater again.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Wait.. you have an old v0.13.0 version? Please make sure that you have all content files in your StreaminAssets folder. Also, try to launch the auto-updater again.
Well yeah, you told me to download the portable version from here ; and it's the old 0.13. (Even so, I couldn't download the portable version from patreon as I said earlier, so the portable version from the OP is the only thing I can get)
Ah you're right, I'm missing the 0.14....
Crap...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well yeah, you told me to download the portable version from here ; and it's the old 0.13. (Even so, I couldn't download the portable version from patreon as I said earlier, so the portable version from the OP is the only thing I can get)
Ah you're right, I'm missing the 0.14....
Crap...
Ah sorry, I didn't know that the portable version on OP is v0.13 I thought it is 0.14.5.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't worry, your idea was good ; thanks for that. I just have to wait and hope for the portable links to be updated.
They won't be updated, because no one has them. Honestly, just download the non-portable version. The only difference between both of them are the install wizard - nothing else.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
They won't be updated, because no one has them. Honestly, just download the non-portable version. The only difference between both of them are the install wizard - nothing else.
I found a workaround and manage to download the portable version of 0.15 ; that was complicated o_O

Thanks again for the help :giggle:

Reactions: cold_arctus
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes