H2R

Jul 9, 2020
New Gallery Unlocker For Version 0.15.0.0 ...
Put It In The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets
does the gallery unlocker work now when i tried 2 updates ago it was freezing a lot of scenes were not unlocked

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Don't quote me on that but I believe although you can download the next update, you'll still need to wait for the content to unlock (at least when you're using the public version).
As everyone knows... I'm on a divorce process, and moving to a new place, new life and this is still a bit messy, that is why it was delayed 1 month, but all the content of the game till 0.15.0.1 is available for free... there is no new content.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
As everyone knows... I'm on a divorce process, and moving to a new place, new life and this is still a bit messy, that is why it was delayed 1 month, but all the content of the game till 0.15.0.1 is available for free... there is no new content.
If it was 1 month delay, can we expect update at end of September?

Reactions: ActiveShooter

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The person I replied to did update something, apparently. Not sure what it was of course.
Good luck with the moving!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have the cg and animations of this game. I saw the older post but was wondering if anyone had an updated one. I don't have access to a computer so I can't even play the game but the pics are just freaking hot. I thank anyone that can help me out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have the cg and animations of this game. I saw the older post but was wondering if anyone had an updated one. I don't have access to a computer so I can't even play the game but the pics are just freaking hot. I thank anyone that can help me out.
you aren't 1st nor last to ask and answer is still same aka unlikely.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
1632316043046.png

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I've never tried an automatic update (I was just waiting for v0.15 to be available here). I'm sure someone has already answered this but is this the only way (other than becoming a patron, obviously) to get it? Does it work properly?

Regards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never tried an automatic update (I was just waiting for v0.15 to be available here). I'm sure someone has already answered this but is this the only way (other than becoming a patron, obviously) to get it? Does it work properly?

Regards
0.15 content might come out for free in a ~week.

Reactions: Mamonetti

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Regards
Game is for free and download links are available on their patreon page for free as well:

0.15 content might come out for free in a ~week.
v0.15 is already available for free users.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes