Whoknows2

Oct 27, 2019
probably because there is two dark route, one when mc like it and one where he is disgusted, cucked, and slaved
Isn't the gallery mod supposed to unlock the whole gallery, no matter what route I've played? Otherwise it would be pretty senseless lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what is it called then that unlocks the gallery? And do I have any chance of seeing the rest of the gallery in the near future :D? I am not really experienced concerning all that stuff
it's addon. you see all if you play those paths by yourself or some1else plays those and posts saves with gallery.dat.

Reactions: Whoknows2

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Aight, some feedback, no review since I just... had to install the game. First, no other game I've played makes me install the game. So that's a mild strike. Two, I select "windowed" for playing, it picks a resolution... okay... then it starts playing and I can't "maximize" the window of the game like I can with... er I guess they're "renpy" games? I'm not all into the engines for this genre of games but so far this engine isn't giving me the options and utility I get with hundred or so other games I've played. Third, the intro screen has some phasing in and out of scenes... and one scene is some ugly bald dude going at it... and he's obviously not the MC. I don't give a shit about bald dudes and their sex life... wtf... why for are you making me look at this shit?

Anyway... not a stellar start and the only reason I gave this a try is because the NTR was supposedly avoidable... but here I am looking at I guess some flash preview of an NTR scene? Blegh.

I'll play with the settings so far... which are at the moment horribly limited... I hit "Preferences" it's just one control over the sound volume... so yeah, that's fourth on my lists of "don't like's".

So, to sum up.

1. Don't make me install the game.
2. Need a lot more flexibility with the windowed mode of the game. 1080p in windowed mode where I can minimize it quickly and alternate between other apps on my laptop.
3. If NTR is gated, keep it gated please and not a flash scene of the intro of the game.
4. When I hit "preferences" I want more control over the game than one.

More feedback. I "muted" the sound and the first thing I hear over my speakers when I start the game is a school bell. Soooo, muting the sound of the game needs to actually mute the sound of the game.

ALSO, after the first time I see your two "disclaimers" at the beginning of the game - I don't need to see them again or at the very least I should be able to skip through them more quickly, I don't need to see them again at all when transitioning from the game back to the Main Menu (to see what's going on with the mute button, for instance).

More feedback. There's not even a basic "back" button.

elrond facepalm.gif

Hmmm just going to uninstall this game. Nothing story-wise has been compelling and this game lacks the basic features I get in dozens and dozens of other VN's I've played.

Last edited:

Whoknows2

Oct 27, 2019
it's addon. you see all if you play those paths by yourself or some1else plays those and posts saves with gallery.dat.
ok thank you. I doubt I will see the missing scenes then without replaying the whole game, and that is far too much for me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok thank you. I doubt I will see the missing scenes then without replaying the whole game, and that is far too much for me...
not unless those who play different paths post saves. you can speed up things with pressing ctrl.

Reactions: Whoknows2

Whoknows2

Oct 27, 2019
not unless those who play different paths post saves. you can speed up things with pressing ctrl.
brought myself to replay with pressing ctrl and choose all the love route choices with saving. Managed to get a few scenes, but I still miss the love route scenes with Kelly's friend and the last 3 too.
I don't know how to get there, close to impossible without a walkthrough...

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Hey i stepped away from this game for a while and just came back to it now but i see that the download for this game has an installer?

Is that the only way to play the game now, or is there a way around it?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey i stepped away from this game for a while and just came back to it now but i see that the download for this game has an installer?

Is that the only way to play the game now, or is there a way around it?
Use "Portable versions". There are links in OP (in a spoiler tags)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes