char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
No. They are no longer active here after a dispute with F95's mods.

All new (free) downloads links and information are available on their patreon page and discord server.
I was asking why I understood that every 30th of each month there was an update, but last month there was nothing, and I keep giving the Search Update button to the button that is implemented in the game but it does not find anything.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I was asking why I understood that every 30th of each month there was an update, but last month there was nothing, and I keep giving the Search Update button to the button that is implemented in the game but it does not find anything.
There was no update last month, check their development post on Patreon (last two are for free) which explains why.

Reactions: char_2.0

ppgorAi

Jul 25, 2020
Launcher updates game automatical, just press update. If you can't than wait for free version at the end of the month.
I didn't exactly ask the question. I know that the game is automatically updated, but the new content is not yet available until free release.I was asking about a version with new content, but without having to wait until the end of the month.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
It is right that the update (love) is so short? its downloaded about 450 Mb but the playing time was about 1 min.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't exactly ask the question. I know that the game is automatically updated, but the new content is not yet available until free release.I was asking about a version with new content, but without having to wait until the end of the month.
Doesn't exist and won't exist because of how the game is encrypted. You can't crack the game without breaking the game.

Oh, so much sarcasm. But then explain how I managed to play version 15.0 in the middle of August and not at the end of the month? I was not a patron, I just found the full version on one of the torrent forums
One version was released early for free users because Rocco's computer broke and caused a massive delay in releasing an update.

So far no one was able to crack the game.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes