Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Is Incest one of the primary themes in this or is it just a side thing? I mean, does the MC go after his mom and sisters or not?
how much NTR is in this game? the sample pictures look like a lot of NTR.

I mean, the Game is 4 fuckin GB! gotta make sure it's even worth it!

Last edited:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Is Incest one of the primary themes in this or is it just a side thing? I mean, does the MC go after his mom and sisters or not?
how much NTR is in this game? the sample pictures look like a lot of NTR.

I mean, the Game is 4 fuckin GB! gotta make sure it's even worth it!
There´s both paths, you can go after all the girls including sister and Mom or you can take the NTR path, there´s plenty of content already in both

Reactions: Some-Dude

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
as long as I can go full incest and no NTR, it works for me. thanks
There are walkthroughs in the OP, I dont remember which one is the best but yeah with the right choices you can completely avoid NTR tho even without walkthroughs its fairly simple to see the choices ingame

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
as long as I can go full incest and no NTR, it works for me. thanks
There is a major path choice near the start of the game, and you choose Love or Dark path. Love is mostly incest and girlfriend, with some optional light NTR. Dark is fucking dark! And all shades of NTR, including MC turned into a Cuck. While some of the Dark scenes are really hot, if you don't like NTR, I recommend picking Love path. (y)

yavuz

Jun 12, 2017
For black screen solution, is it enough to change the keyboard language? or i need to change all windows language?

-black screen çözümü için, klavye dilini değiştirmek yeterli mi? yoksa tüm windows dilini mi değiştirmem gerekiyor?-

Mountainmutt

Jun 17, 2021
Hey guys,

This is 2021... We are still creating the game, we always make an update per month (Unless something unforeseen happens). For any other questions feel free to reach us in any of our pages or discord!

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco
Any quote for release cost?

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hey, it downloaded version 15.25 (500 MB) but neither love nor evil route showed me more content after my last saves. I see blurred scenes in the lov route (3 time in a sauna I guess) but am not able to see it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
I haven't played this game for about a year, and the latest version doesn't see my save games. The old version still sees them, but the new one doesn't. I clicked on "Import Old Saves" multiple times and it didn't work. What should I do?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, it downloaded version 15.25 (500 MB) but neither love nor evil route showed me more content after my last saves. I see blurred scenes in the lov route (3 time in a sauna I guess) but am not able to see it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
The updater doesn't seem to work for me? I mean I click on check for updates and it doesn't work.
Free users don't have access to the new scenes until Dec. 1st.
I haven't played this game for about a year, and the latest version doesn't see my save games. The old version still sees them, but the new one doesn't. I clicked on "Import Old Saves" multiple times and it didn't work. What should I do?
Your saves use the old save format. Unfortunately, you have to start a new game because you no longer can use your old saves.

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Your saves use the old save format. Unfortunately, you have to start a new game because you no longer can use your old saves.
At some point everyone had to start from scratch? I just downloaded 0.12.5.5, but it doesn't import save games from 0.9 either.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes