Elmır2

Nov 17, 2020
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
Can someone make Mega version CG please? Mixdrop is shitty

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
1637758546598.png essentially my comment was letting you guys know that we are still in the production of the game, even tho the thread has been purposefully been abandoned by F95.

So essentially F95 is making a "war" on us, (2 game devs) that are living via their project. Why? Because we have a DRM that doesn't permit them to "publish" our free game before it is officially released to the public.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 1516680 essentially my comment was letting you guys know that we are still in the production of the game, even tho the thread has been purposefully been abandoned by F95.

So essentially F95 is making a "war" on us, (2 game devs) that are living via their project. Why? Because we have a DRM that doesn't permit them to "publish" our free game before it is officially released to the public.
thx for the reply. Keep up the good work, I love your naughty corruption route :)

Jan 24, 2021
So, had a little break from these games - want to start playing just one or two, and support on Patreon.
HOWEVER my only save for this game, was from a version downloaded here on F95 - will that save work for when I download the game from Patreon? Or will that cause some kind of conflict? The save is about 6 months old, probably less than that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, had a little break from these games - want to start playing just one or two, and support on Patreon.
HOWEVER my only save for this game, was from a version downloaded here on F95 - will that save work for when I download the game from Patreon? Or will that cause some kind of conflict? The save is about 6 months old, probably less than that
unlikely that it will work, this got restart some time ago.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 1516680 essentially my comment was letting you guys know that we are still in the production of the game, even tho the thread has been purposefully been abandoned by F95.

Lame, was probably reported by some salty sea bitch too.

• Sad
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Seems my last save was around September, and used the version released around then - if that changes anything?
Most probably it wont work cause it has been a long time. But you can always hold ctrl to skip through extremely fast. within 2-3 minutes you can be wherever you want in the game. So I wouldnt worry too much.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Most probably it wont work cause it has been a long time. But you can always hold ctrl to skip through extremely fast. within 2-3 minutes you can be wherever you want in the game. So I wouldnt worry too much.
Hi devs, I actually feel sorry for David. He got cucked by Mrs. Nancy. I hope there will be David x Nancy penetration scene (dark route) ;)

Just an idea: would be hot if the scene happens in public toilet again, and the MC caught them in action :devilish:

alipote

Dec 23, 2018
Hello everyone, this game is not working on my pc. What could be the reason? Also, the game starts, but after starting it gives a black screen. Help me please...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes