Elmır2

Nov 17, 2020
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
Is CG have MEGA version? I try Download but too slow :(

Whoknows2

Oct 27, 2019
Is the gallery unlocker not working for 15.0? Also, can anyone share their save of 14.5 love path?
Nope, my gallery is blurred at the bottom as well. Normally it should have been available together with the content of 15.0 at the start of october for us non-Patreons but I think the developer is dealing with some private issues atm

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Has someone had a chance to watch their game Dev Stream?
Someone told me that the stream can only be watched while they are actually streaming.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you, but I already had your file in my folder beforehand. I played dark route and still have the last 2 scenes missing.
On love route on the other hand it only unlocks like 2/3 of the gallery. I have about 20 scenes blurred there including the Michael route.
probably because there is two dark route, one when mc like it and one where he is disgusted, cucked, and slaved

onione761

May 10, 2021
What's the matter with the black screen after the name is established? I saw someone say it's the problem of computer system and Turkish language, but my system language is Chinese, not Turkisho_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the matter with the black screen after the name is established? I saw someone say it's the problem of computer system and Turkish language, but my system language is Chinese, not Turkisho_O
well possible that even chinese isn't working so could try change.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes