cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In fact, I started. Maybe I'll finish it, maybe not. There's a lot of work especially without knowing variables used or how scenes are triggered :geek:
dev won't make renpy since then he can't stop patron releases to be leaked etc.

renpy happens only if some1 else makes it and would cause trouble so won't happen.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry if I repeat myself:
Best Game Ever (up to version 0.12...)
Now the dark rout seems to be stuck... it is no that much dark with the ugly Aurora and the useless girlfriend Kelly.
Please back to the mom Nancy and the sister Aria story line!
No family vacation in the dark route please
thanks

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I actually feel sorry for David. He got cucked by Mrs. Nancy.

I hope the devs will prove me wrong and make David x Nancy penetration scene (dark route)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
So there are few missing gallery scenes I'm trying to unlock, but I can't seem to figure out hold. They are the blurred ones, obviously. Anyone know how to unlock them?

Spellbook v0.14.5_MissingGallery.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So there are few missing gallery scenes I'm trying to unlock, but I can't seem to figure out hold. They are the blurred ones, obviously. Anyone know how to unlock them?
you aren't 1st to ask and it was replied earlier so use search.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
ok quick new portable version with update working, just unpack to desired place

if game doesn't work, possible will be best to install it first to have all needed files [ unity ] or something on your machines is wrong, its working fine for me
also for god sake, don't mention, that you don't know how to unpack it, is just 7zip free archiver, please make yourself a favor and install it

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
magnificent game, great renderings, a delicious story with very good twists, the love fairy is too sexy, my favorite characters are Lucy, Nancy and the love fairy. Keep it up, your creation is something great

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Whats new in the 15.01 update? I run the game, the launcher says "new update 0.15.01 found", I updated but nothing new appears, neither on the NTR path, nor in the LOVE path...

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Whats new in the 15.01 update? I run the game, the launcher says "new update 0.15.01 found", I updated but nothing new appears, neither on the NTR path, nor in the LOVE path...
Don't quote me on that but I believe although you can download the next update, you'll still need to wait for the content to unlock (at least when you're using the public version).

Reactions: Buster65

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you'll see on next month.

:p

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes