• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android update please
There Is No Android Port Still And Won't Be Ever.

You're quite salty from just a simple question, if you don't want to answer keep your mouth shut and stop cluttering the forum.
you would be too if you saw same question asked over and over again instead posters using search and finding answer. i did provide questions which could help determine what's your problem (with game).

Reactions: sparton297

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I think about giving that game a go again ; but I still have something bothering me....

Out of pure curiosity, why the client must be download from patreon ? Becaus it can't be uploaded on the usual sites like NOPY, UploadHaven and the like ?

I found some posts about that in the thread but it was about the compresses version...

That said, off I go to Love Route and Naughty one :giggle:

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Well I think about giving that game a go again ; but I still have something bothering me....

Out of pure curiosity, why the client must be download from patreon ? Becaus it can't be uploaded on the usual sites like NOPY, UploadHaven and the like ?

I found some posts about that in the thread but it was about the compresses version...

That said, off I go to Love Route and Naughty one :giggle:
you can download full version from this site and it will updating automatically

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes