Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Has any of you got into what seems to be a bug in the scene when Darius and Aria are having sex at home? The moment they're going to return from the shower to the bedroom, I see a loop with them going back to the bed, then going back to the shower and so on endlessly (v0.14.5.0).

Regards

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Has any of you got into what seems to be a bug in the scene when Darius and Aria are having sex at home? The moment they're going to return from the shower to the bedroom, I see a loop with them going back to the bed, then going back to the shower and so on endlessly (v0.14.5.0).

Regards
Ok forget it. After restarting the game and loading the last save, I didn't get into the loop in this scene.. :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can you explain what does it mean or someone how to fix please ? i want to play this game but i can't see anything, only blackscreen after choose relationship
As I wrote, if you are a Turkish user with Windows set to Turkish you have to change the language to English and in some cases you have to delete the Turkish language pack.

How you can change or add new language you can use google for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Desan3 and Kingvlad

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we have bad news Rocco has some big personal issued and he is unable to work this month. This means that we wont be able to make an update.

We want you to know that we are deeply sorry for this and it saddens us more than anyone that we are not be able to work and deliver a nice update for you guys. Things this year (especially last 7 months) have been rough for us especially for Rocco but we are optimistic that this will change.

We want to thank you guys for your continuous support and sorry for letting you down this month and last.

Jim and Rocco​

Keioshin

May 4, 2017

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we have bad news Rocco has some big personal issued and he is unable to work this month. This means that we wont be able to make an update.

We want you to know that we are deeply sorry for this and it saddens us more than anyone that we are not be able to work and deliver a nice update for you guys. Things this year (especially last 7 months) have been rough for us especially for Rocco but we are optimistic that this will change.

We want to thank you guys for your continuous support and sorry for letting you down this month and last.

Jim and Rocco​
Well that's unfortunate. Hope he gets well soon. I also hope this isn't the beginning of the end too.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
cxx yes you right, for my case I don´t bother since Im totally under the Spellbook spell, good thing is that the Team did explain, why those happend, and I like the story and the Rendering Art, (I m only jealous that it didn´t snow in my region Im missing the european winter with snow that´s all)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes