whitewolf305

Oct 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "serlockz, publicación: 7268738, miembro: 3168553"]
Pantalla de galería

Galería desbloquear todo

The Spellbook >> The Spellbook_Data >> Streaming Assets >> reemplace el archivo GalleryData
[/CITA]

virus detected

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
oh man looks like i wrote it wrong. what i mean is how to get that? i only do love route. do i have to do the dark route?
make sure you have Aurora and Kelly with you on the trip and have both aurora and Kelly leave the pool when ur sister shows up and then you will get that open

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
We appreciate that you split the 32 bit from the 64 bit which should reduce dwnld sizes. We also mourn the passing of our favorite download site NOPY, which if we could after the fact contribute with all the team players out there in appreciation of a fast and reliable download site. Going to give your game a spin, thanks for the ride (rpg humor of a hitchhiker). And now for something completely different (stolen from Monty Python): Image 19,of a voyeur peeking through door, seems to have the observed, male and female bodies merged, very odd symmetry, maybe work on that one?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
NTR has 2 subdivs that I know about, the first and most well known one is Netorare which is basically the MC being cuckolded by their girldfriend or wife, the 2nd is Netori which is basically the MC seducing girls from thei boyfriends or husbands, I find it amusing how many of the Netori NTR games there is on here lol
Edited: to fix a typo caused by sleepiness when I originally posted this
From a cat's point of view, humans are a selfish species, and therefore look out for number one first, if they did not, they would not have progeny, as the offspring would have the surname at most but the genetic makeup of their bullies. So I have no problem if my choice is to decide to take from others, if I have that choice, but I will not accept having what is mine taken without my say so, heads may roll my friend. Sometimes accidently of course, gas explosions, leaky hydraulics, many ways to skin an offending varmint.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is the gallery unlocker updated for the latest version?
Thanks for the work on that unlocker, and thanks for the game in general!

Archmango

Sep 2, 2018
Gallery Screen

Gallery unlock all

The Spellbook >> The Spellbook_Data >> Streaming Assets >> replace the GalleryData file
can you upload them on another site? for some reason gofile.io is blocked by my isp

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes