cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do you know why the dark route of the game is the same since 4 months ago?
it ends when the MC save the mom boss at the bar... no more content after that point
The last few months weren't easy for Rocco. His HDD or NAS broke, he got Covid, he had to move and other personal affairs.

All of that cause delays in development of the game and paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
it updated today if you loads it up it should state that there's a new update or if not hit the update button lol though it seems to me that they are focusing on updating only the light path right now XD

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
it updated today if you loads it up it should state that there's a new update or if not hit the update button lol though it seems to me that they are focusing on updating only the light path right now XD
There’s a new update?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The last few months weren't easy for Rocco. His HDD or NAS broke, he got Covid, he had to move and other personal affairs.

All of that cause delays in development of the game and paths.
So there was not update for the dark route from at least 2 times
I'm not usually in this thread bc i use the built in update--- I miss that message from the dev
Thanks

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Do you know why the dark route of the game is the same since 4 months ago?
it ends when the MC save the mom boss at the bar... no more content after that point
How did you get that? mine ends only up to when the MC having BDSM session with a woman named Janice

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Playing this after a long break. All my saves are gone. Does this game only store saves in the game folder?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing this after a long break. All my saves are gone. Does this game only store saves in the game folder?
no, this saves are at AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games if you are playing unity version, if not then you gotta try importing saves or just restart.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no, this saves are at AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games if you are playing unity version, if not then you gotta try importing saves or just restart.
Nope!

Saves are stored inside the game folder in Game_Data/StreamingAssets.

The AppData/LocaLow/ location was before they switched to auto-update option.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Any news about the Gallery Unlocker for 15.75 ?

The one from 01/03 a few pages back is still current for 15.75.1 for me. It ends after Janice on Dark Path, and ends at the Halloween party on the Love Path, which is the same endpoints it's been for the whole month, I believe. You can see the pictures for beyond Janice on the Dark Path, but you can't get there. Nothing beyond the one Halloween scene on the Love Path, which that hasn't changed in quite awhile. Last month was a Dark Path update.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes